Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium won’t work

I paid for Spotify premium about have been using it trouble free for a few years now. 2 days ago it goes back to the free version. I last payed the bill on 27th feb 18. I have tried logging out and back in and also deleting the app and re installing....

• I paid for Spotify premium about have been using it trouble free for a few years now. 2 days ago it goes back to the free version. I last payed the bill on 27th feb 18. I have tried logging out and b...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

paid via Dragonpay

Hi guys! i paid via BDO and dragonpay. After the payment, it says that it is succesful, but shouldn’t it be updated automatically in the application? i’m still using the free version. i’m quite confused:( What to do please help.

• Hi guys! i paid via BDO and dragonpay. After the payment, it says that it is succesful, but shouldn’t it be updated automatically in the application? i’m still using the free version. i’m quite confu...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been robbed

I recently cancelled my premium subscription, just before the date spotify said but now i'm checking my credit card account and just saw they charged me for the subscription i've already CANCELLED. Try to contact someone by filling the dumb support f...

• I recently cancelled my premium subscription, just before the date spotify said but now i'm checking my credit card account and just saw they charged me for the subscription i've already CANCELLED. T...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Birthday Trial

I was given a 6 month free birthday trial, but the trial only lasted three months and it charged me for the next. I was wondering why that was.

• I was given a 6 month free birthday trial, but the trial only lasted three months and it charged me for the next. I was wondering why that was.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Hi

Premium 

• Premium  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble updating paying method

Hello,I have tried to change/update my creditcard several times (with different creditcards).Everytime I enter the data, there seems to be an error...I have no idea why this is, because all my creditcards work.Can someone help me with this?Greets

• Hello, I have tried to change/update my creditcard several times (with different creditcards). Everytime I enter the data, there seems to be an error... I have no idea why this is, because all my ...
  • Lucacks
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Normal Premium

So I had a normal Spotify Premium Account a while ago. It got cancelled for some reason I don't know. And for my main problem, I am not able to get the normal Premium account back! If I click on the purchase panel it immediately to the family plan, w...

• So I had a normal Spotify Premium Account a while ago. It got cancelled for some reason I don't know. And for my main problem, I am not able to get the normal Premium account back! If I click on the ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unsubscribe from premium

Would like to unsubscribe from Spotify premium.No notification was given to me when the payment was processed.

• Would like to unsubscribe from Spotify premium. No notification was given to me when the payment was processed. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Korea

So I'm in Koreaand I want to use SpotifyI created an account for Spotifyand want to buy a premium accountbut since I'm in Korea I can't purchase itIs there a solution?

• So I'm in Korea and I want to use Spotify I created an account for Spotify and want to buy a premium account but since I'm in Korea I can't purchase it Is there a solution?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I switch from spotify free to spotify

I subscribed to spotify premium family, all of the family members have Premium family, but I only have premium free, what do I have to do that I have Premium Family?

• I subscribed to spotify premium family, all of the family members have Premium family, but I only have premium free, what do I have to do that I have Premium Family?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account issues

My account is back to free but it was premium, as well premium for family but that is also deleted. It seems I have to start everything again, but what happened? I hope to get an answer via this forum, I still find it strange I can not call a helpdes...

• Casual Listener
  • My account is back to free but it was premium, as well premium for family but that is also deleted. It seems I have to start everything again, but what happened? I hope to get an answer via this foru...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Enertainment Pack to include Spotify and annual subscription

Hi folks, I have just changed my Vodafone plan to their Entertainment Pack, which includes free Premium Spotify, however I had forgotten that I had paid up front for an annual subscription directly with Spotify and so am unable to take up the offer. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks,   I have just changed my Vodafone plan to their Entertainment Pack, which includes free Premium Spotify, however I had forgotten that I had paid up front for an annual subscription d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account

I tried to get the 3 month trial for 99 cents a month. The transaction went through and I payed a dollar however I didn’t end up getting Spotify premium. I didn’t get charged for the next two months so I though it was just a small glitch and I have s...

• I tried to get the 3 month trial for 99 cents a month. The transaction went through and I payed a dollar however I didn’t end up getting Spotify premium. I didn’t get charged for the next two months ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrongly Charged for Spotify Premium.

Hello,So, I believe I have been wrongly charged for Spotify premium.I went onto the student Spotify premium offer simply to see if I was eligible for a student discount, but soon realised that I was not as am still in high school. I was forced to giv...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, So, I believe I have been wrongly charged for Spotify premium. I went onto the student Spotify premium offer simply to see if I was eligible for a student discount, but soon realised that I ...
  • riamk25
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to listen on multiple devices on the same account?

My roommate has recently jumped into Spotify and I let him use my account for a while since without a phone I wasn't using my account as much, and we're usually together anyways so it just made sense. However, lately we've been running into the issue...

• My roommate has recently jumped into Spotify and I let him use my account for a while since without a phone I wasn't using my account as much, and we're usually together anyways so it just made sense...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown person on account

I just discored this person in here, I believe my account has been compromised.

• Casual Listener
  • I just discored this person in here, I believe my account has been compromised.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was switched to Family plan without my consent

I was charged 14.99 this month instead of my normal 9.99 and did not authorize this change.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 14.99 this month instead of my normal 9.99 and did not authorize this change. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account stopped working

I’ve had Spotify premium for over a year and it all of a sudden stopped working. I’ve paid in full every month and I’m not sure why it stopped. I have a long car ride tomorrow and would love to have it working again

• I’ve had Spotify premium for over a year and it all of a sudden stopped working. I’ve paid in full every month and I’m not sure why it stopped. I have a long car ride tomorrow and would love to have ...
  • Krouppe
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes