Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My visa keeps getting charged 9.99 a month and i don't know why?

Solved!

My visa keeps getting charged 9.99 a month and i don't know why?

I have cancelled my membership but i have been getting charged monthly. What do I do to straighten this issue out?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It sounds like you've subscribed to Spotify Premium. This is a service that (rock and) rolls on a regular basis, so comes at a monthly rate with payments set up to come out automatically.  

There are no contracts, so you can cancel anytime! Even if you cancel, you’ll still be able to use Spotify on our Free service with ads. You’ll always be welcome back to Premium 🙂

You can check here 

1. Head to your account page.
  2. Click Subscription in the menu on the left.

It’s possible you have Premium on another account. Check out our guide to find any other accounts

----------
Did you find this helpful? If so click the like button and accept this as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

It sounds like you've subscribed to Spotify Premium. This is a service that (rock and) rolls on a regular basis, so comes at a monthly rate with payments set up to come out automatically.  

There are no contracts, so you can cancel anytime! Even if you cancel, you’ll still be able to use Spotify on our Free service with ads. You’ll always be welcome back to Premium 🙂

You can check here 

1. Head to your account page.
  2. Click Subscription in the menu on the left.

It’s possible you have Premium on another account. Check out our guide to find any other accounts

----------
Did you find this helpful? If so click the like button and accept this as a solution.

Suggested posts