Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nest Promo - No Confirmation

Nest Promo - No Confirmation

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

Signed up for the Nest, I have had no confirmation e-mail at all in 24 hours. Have checked spam and still nothing.

Going to this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/claim-google/register/

It says 

Thank you so much!
You've already successfully registered your interest in this offer.

Clicking on Check Availability after that it asks me to link my Google account to Spotify, which I already did in order to claim this.

7 Replies

I’m having same problem, says they will email me when my nest is available but have received no email yet?

Mine's the same, been the same since yesterday.

I get this.
Thank you so much!
You've already successfully registered your interest in this offer

And then nothing, no email, nothing.

I registered my interest yesterday. One of the other forum posts says to wait 24 hours (I haven't had anything), but then another one says it might take a few days: https://support.spotify.com/uk/article/google-nest-mini-offer/ (in the FAQ section)

I still haven't had any luck after I specifically bought premium for this offer

Still no e-mail to confirm, can anyone provide some updates as it's been some time now.

Have the same issue. I am very dissapointed. I am gonna wait few more days. If still nothing I will leave spotify after few years of using as I feel cheated. Registered for a google nest mini since 2nd of september. 5 days waiting already.

@Pustelny wrote:
Have the same issue. I am very dissapointed. I am gonna wait few more days. If still nothing I will leave spotify after few years of using as I feel cheated. Registered for a google nest mini since 2nd of september. 5 days waiting already.

I've been registered since then as well, and still no email. I contacted Spotify Cares on Twitter, and they gave a generic response, so I explained the problem again and they said "As mentioned before, it might take a few days to receive your confirmation email, depending on availability. Rest assured, your account is on the right track to redeem a device."

Still waiting and if I don't get the email soon I'm going ask for a refund on my premium.

Suggested posts