Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not being able to subscribe to Spotify Premium 3 months for INR 119 offer in India

Not being able to subscribe to Spotify Premium 3 months for INR 119 offer in India

Plan

Free/Premium - Free

Country- India

Device - Macbook Pro 2019

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System - MacOS

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Not being able to subscribe to the offer for Premium even after multiple attempts from a couple of different debit card. Please let me know if you can help? 

1 Reply

Hi @riddhoroy,

Welcome To The Community.. I Am Also From India.. Hope You Are Doing Fine Mate.. Same Problem Faced By Me Also.. Debit Card Is Not Working At All.. So I Opted For UPI Payment For A Month.. Let's Hope Indian Debit Card Also Get Accepted In Spotify.. I Think, We Need To Contact Our Respective Bank Customer Care, And Ask Them To Turn On International Payments Or Something Like That.. Well, I Can Be Totally Wrong On This.. But I Feel That There's Something Issue With Our Card Only.. Well Our Card Is Fine, That I Know.. But Some Service Needs To Be Turned On Before It Starts Working On Spotify.. It's Just A Guess.. I Can Be Miserably And Completely Wrong..

Please Wait For The Spotify Experts (Rockstars / Moderators) To Assist You Further With Their Extreme Expertise.. And It Will Help Me Too To Use Debit Card For Purchasing Premium..

However, Currently In India, The Best Spotify Premium Purchase Is @Rs. 699/- For A Year, Offer Valid Till 30th June, 2020.. You Can Avail That Too Dear For A Year Long High Quality Ad Free Music / Podcast Experience.. You Can Even Avail This Offer Through UPI Also.. Take Care.. And Stay Safe..

Once Again, Welcome To Spotify And To The Spotify Community..

With Best Wishes & Regards,
Rahul Haldar - Spotify's Diehard & Loyal Fan

Suggested posts