PREMIUM DUO WEBSITE BUG PAYMENT

Plan

Premium Duo Wanna-Be

Country

Malaysia 

Device

Multiple devices

My Question or Issue

Greetings Spotify, our beloved digital music streaming service.

We have been using Spotify for a long period of time. It is about time we upgrade ourselves with Premium Duo. We think this  great plan will brings us even closer than ever. However, we have been trying to upgrade it but to no avail. 

From the Spotify Go Premium Page (https://www.spotify.com/my-en/premium/?country=MY#PLANS), we pressed "Get started" for Duo plan (Picture 1). Then it will direct to Build Your Plan page (https://www.spotify.com/my-en/plan/duo/), where we choose either Monthly Subscription of RM19.80 or Subscribe On Mobile for RM21.50. we pressed Monthly Subscription plan and Credit & Debit option is appeared (Picture 2). Once we opted that, the page automatically redirect to Subscribe on Mobile plan. (Picture 3). 

We have been trying to get it done using various devices from phones to laptops. Kindly assist us on this as we really want to try that Duo Mix 😞

Thank you and we are looking forward for your solution. 

Your loyal friends,
Zahin & Ain

1.png
2.png
3.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @abdulzahin, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @abdulzahin, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts