Plan - Paid for spotify family but account shows premium

Free/Premium - Premium

Country - India

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I made my payment for 1 year, Spotify family, Payment processed and successful.

But after processing it shows as Spotify premium not spotify family.

How do i rectify this?

<snip - Moderator Edit>

3 Replies

Or let me know how can i cancel and start the Spotify family account.? As i have 14 days to cancel the plan.

Hello @Sassydharan,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community. No worries - we're here to help!

If you signed up for Premium Individual but want Premium Family instead, you can just upgrade your subscription and your remaining time on the deal will be automatically converted to the Family plan. 

Just bear in mind that your next payment date will be brought forward because of the price difference between the two plans. So, if you already paid for 12 months of Premium Individual, this will amount to around 8 months of Premium Family. You can check your next billing date on your account page, under Your plan.

For more info on Premium Family and how the billing works, we recommend you check out this support article.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout in case you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @xenia,
Thanks for the suggestion, I followed the same.
But in Btw i happen to chat with spotify agent, she said upgrade via credit card on a monthly payment is possible, but one time payment is not possible.
She instantly refunded the amount paid.
Moving on, The refund credited and i topped up some to convert into a family plan.
All sorted within a day.
Spotify rocks 🙂

Suggested posts