Paid special offering for one year but see in my acc. still I will be charged with monthly fee

Highlighted

Paid special offering for one year but see in my acc. still I will be charged with monthly fee

Casual Listener

I received an offer from Spotify at the end of last year to pay a whole year in one amount and get 2 months for free. i can see that I have been debited on my credit card with that amount. However when i go to my account in Spotify under subscription I still see payment by amount and I will be debited with my monthly amount on jan 18th. Why can't I see my annual subscription?

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Paid special offering for one year but see in my acc. still I will be charged with monthly fee

Community Legend

Hello @blogo, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Are you able to see the annual subscription receipt in your account page under the "receipts" section?

Let me know 🙂

Highlighted

Re: Paid special offering for one year but see in my acc. still I will be charged with monthly fee

Casual Listener

Yes, I do see the receipt for the annual subscription under recepts!

Highlighted

Community Legend

Hello @blogo,  perfect. 🙂

Can you print screen the Subscription page and send me what you see?

Thank you

Highlighted

Casual Listener

For some reason I can't copy file the page with the subscription detail

Order number was

800783574432079-1

29.December 2017

Hope this helps

Highlighted

Visitor

I have the same issue. Paid $119.88 on Sept 15, 2019 for a one-year subscription, and this was paid on my credit card. My credit card number just changed. Spotify says my payment method failed so I updated and now they are charging me monthly $14.99 - double dipping in effect. There is nobody I can chat with or email regarding this issue so I am posting here. 

Highlighted

Hey there @arossti,

Glad to have you on the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation 🙂

It looks like you paid for 12 months of Premium Individual and then upgraded to Premium Family. Keep in mind that you'll get about 8 months of Family time because of the price difference between the two plans.

So if you made the purchase on September 15, 2019 your Premium time would be spent sometime in May 2020, depending on when you made the upgrade to Premium Family. You can check all your payments on your receipts page.

For more info on Premium Family and how the billing works, we recommend you check out this support article.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout in case you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
SUGGESTED POSTS