Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for someone else's Premium

Solved!

Paying for someone else's Premium

I believe my card information is being used to pay someone else's premium account without my consent. How can I cancel it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @cruzkrys4 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

About your issue, first be sure that your Spotify account doesn't have a Premium subscription activated.

After it, if you don't recognize the subscription on your account, so I suggest that you be in touch immediately with the Customer Team to solve your issue, and if necessary contact your credit card support to cancel the bill as soon as possible.

If you need more information or have any other issue, let me know and I'll try to find the best soousolu for you!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @cruzkrys4 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

About your issue, first be sure that your Spotify account doesn't have a Premium subscription activated.

After it, if you don't recognize the subscription on your account, so I suggest that you be in touch immediately with the Customer Team to solve your issue, and if necessary contact your credit card support to cancel the bill as soon as possible.

If you need more information or have any other issue, let me know and I'll try to find the best soousolu for you!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts