Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cuenta Premium

Tengo cuenta premium y estoy en el extrajero y no puedo usar spoti fy porque me dice error solo se puede usar 14 días en el extranjero pero leí que con cuenta premium esto no debe afectar!! Que se puede hacer en ese caso ya que si persiste el problem...

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo cuenta premium y estoy en el extrajero y no puedo usar spoti fy porque me dice error solo se puede usar 14 días en el extranjero pero leí que con cuenta premium esto no debe afectar!! Que se pu...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge

HeyWhy my order is debited from my bank account 22.10 even though I canceled the order at the same day? When I´m getting the money back?

• Hey Why my order is debited from my bank account 22.10 even though I canceled the order at the same day? When I´m getting the money back?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments-Please HELP!!!

I am trying to switch cards on my account, every time I type in the new card it says "unfortunatly we havent launched in this country yet, you need to use a card issued in a Spotify launched market" how do I fix this? Help!!!

• I am trying to switch cards on my account, every time I type in the new card it says "unfortunatly we havent launched in this country yet, you need to use a card issued in a Spotify launched market" ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment and no service

Hi all! I have been paying for my premium family account for well over a year now without any problems. This month spotify app on my Samsung 9 started saying that there was a problem with my account and that I needed to update my payment. My husband ...

• Hi all!  I have been paying for my premium family account for well over a year now without any problems. This month spotify app on my Samsung 9 started saying that there was a problem with my a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card for friend who moved countries

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands My Question or Issue Hi there,My friend moved from the US to the Netherlands. He created his Spotify account in the US but now exclusively uses his devices in the Netherlands. Now that he's moved here, I want to buy him ...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands    My Question or Issue  Hi there, My friend moved from the US to the Netherlands. He created his Spotify account in the US but now exclusi...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution After changing countries my card wont work

Hey,So i moved countries from canada to australia for a working holiday and wanted to switch my payments over to card from austrailia. So i let my subscription run out and then i changed countries and zip codes in my account and tried to use the new ...

• Hey, So i moved countries from canada to australia for a working holiday and wanted to switch my payments over to card from austrailia. So i let my subscription run out and then i changed countries ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Combined Hulu and Spotify - Am I going to be triple billed?

I had seperate accounts with Hulu and Spotify. I had an upgraded (no commercial plan) with Hulu and I just changed it to the regular about an hour and a half ago. I signed up for the combined Hulu and Spotify right before I changed my Hulu account. I...

• I had seperate accounts with Hulu and Spotify. I had an upgraded (no commercial plan) with Hulu and I just changed it to the regular about an hour and a half ago. I signed up for the combined Hu...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family subscription charged twice

Hello, I bought spotify premium for family but error showed up. Then i recieved SMS from my bank that payment was succesful, but I didn't have my premium. Then I had to buy it second time I got charged again. It's working now but I paid twice. Is it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I bought spotify premium for family but error showed up. Then i recieved SMS from my bank that payment was succesful, but I didn't have my premium. Then I had to buy it second time I got charg...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambie mi método de pago y me cobraron 2 veces

PlanPremium UniversitariosCountry MexicoDeviceHuawei P8Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueHace unos días cambié mi tarjeta y al hacerlo me hicieron un cobro de $99 que no se refleja en los recibos, tengo el plan universitario y el día de ayer...

• Plan Premium Universitarios Country  Mexico Device Huawei P8 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Hace unos días cambié mi tarjeta y al hacerlo me hicieron un cobro de $99 que ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Doble cargo en tarjeta en cuenta familiar.

Buen día. Hoy contraté el plan familiar premium y me realizaron 2 cargos de $149, pagué con una tarjeta de débito y el cargo por $288 ya lo vi reflejado, ¿cómo puedo recuperar mi dinero, los $149?

• Buen día. Hoy contraté el plan familiar premium y me realizaron 2 cargos de $149, pagué con una tarjeta de débito y el cargo por $288 ya lo vi reflejado, ¿cómo puedo recuperar mi dinero, los $149? &...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t use my visa debit to pay

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanTrying to be premium againCountry CanadaDeviceiPhone 5seOperating SystemIdk 11 something My Question or Issue I’ve used my debit...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Trying to be premium again Country  Canada Device iPhone 5se O...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • payment issues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium code doesn't work

I bought a €10 card for premium but the code just doesn't wanna work.It keeps saying it's not available and to try again later.Before this I had a discount premium though, don't know if that could be the issue.the €10 for 3 months deal. I didn't buy ...

• I bought a €10 card for premium but the code just doesn't wanna work. It keeps saying it's not available and to try again later. Before this I had a discount premium though, don't know if that coul...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • code not available
    Code not readable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium to Student Premium

I am already paying for spotify premium but want to switch my account to student premium. When I go to change my plan and type in my college, it says, "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account." How am I able to sw...

• Casual Listener
  • I am already paying for spotify premium but want to switch my account to student premium. When I go to change my plan and type in my college, it says, "Your student credentials are already associated...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for Family Premium and still shows free subscription

I upgraded my plan from free to the Premium Family plan as of yesterday. I have confirmed payment was already posted. I have signed off and on so many times now just in case it needed to sync but nothing...this is getting too frustrating now. I am lo...

• Visitor
  • I upgraded my plan from free to the Premium Family plan as of yesterday.  I have confirmed payment was already posted.  I have signed off and on so many times now just in case it needed to ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unused account linked with a disabled facebook

I just found out that I forgot to unsubscribe an unused account who lined with my disabled Facebook. I checked my android phone and the cache just show a random numbers who supposed to be my user nameHow can I unsubscribe it because it keeps charging...

• I just found out that I forgot to unsubscribe an unused account who lined with my disabled Facebook. I checked my android phone and the cache just show a random numbers who supposed to be my user nam...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! $10 Spotify card only gives 1 month with Student discount ($5/month)

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 6S, MacBook Pro 2012, Windows DesktopOperating SystemiOS 11.4, OSX High Sierra, Windows 10 Pro My Question or Issue I just redeemed a $10 credit I had for Spotify and my email confirmation for it notified me that it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 6S, MacBook Pro 2012, Windows Desktop Operating System iOS 11.4, OSX High Sierra, Windows 10 Pro   My Question or Issue  I just redeem...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Gift Card
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Student premium extension

PlanStudent PremiumCountry UKMy Question or IssueI signed up for student Premium with this account via unidays, I received an email yesterday that it will change or can be extended i have tried to extend it and it says my credentials are in use on an...

• Plan Student Premium Country UK My Question or Issue I signed up for student Premium with this account via unidays, I received an email yesterday that it will change or can be extended i have tri...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally moved onto premium family?

PlanPremiumCountry UkDeviceSony xperia x compact Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi! Yesterday spotify(app) informed me it was having issues processing my subscription payment. Naturally i followed the instructions and re-added my paymen...

• Plan Premium Country  Uk Device Sony xperia x compact  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Hi!    Yesterday spotify(app) informed me it was ha...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium renewing by itself.

As seen below, you can see the times of the recieved e-mails. On the 5th of August I subscribed to Premium and instantly cancelled the subscription after the payment was made. I have done this multiple time throughout the years as I don't always use ...

• Visitor
  • As seen below, you can see the times of the recieved e-mails. On the 5th of August I subscribed to Premium and instantly cancelled the subscription after the payment was made. I have done this multip...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What is wrong with my profile sub

PlanPremiumCountry NLDevice Samsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueFrom my phone, I wanted to try out the premium for 1 month free. I followed the steps and paid the 0.01. Got the email that I have the 30 day trial. But In ...

• Plan Premium Country  NL Device  Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue From my phone, I wanted to try out the premium for 1 month free. ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes