Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • nacho121
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Cant use discount for 9,99 €

There was a Spotify-Premium discount last summer and last winter. Unfortunately there is no discount for me this time (I think all together I had about 3). Is there anything that I can do to get the discount again? Thanks!

• There was a Spotify-Premium discount last summer and last winter. Unfortunately there is no discount for me this time (I think all together I had about 3). Is there anything that I can do to get the ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renew Spotify Family Premium for one year

Hi,I would like to renew my spotify subscription for one year with one payment. is it possible? Thanks

• Hi, I would like to renew my spotify subscription for one year with one payment. is it possible?   Thanks  
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

I subscribing for Family Premium, when I fill in the card details, it always says that the payment failed. I try with a different account/different cards, still not working. Note that the card I use is a debit card.

• I subscribing for Family Premium, when I fill in the card details, it always says that the payment failed. I try with a different account/different cards, still not working. Note that the card I use ...
  • sametsgnc
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Gift Card

Hey everyone,I just wanted to know if i order a gift card here online do i get it in a card or do they just send the code through email? Thanks for reading

• Hey everyone, I just wanted to know if i order a gift card here online do i get it in a card or do they just send the code through email?   Thanks for reading
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads in Podcasts even with Premium

PlanPremium CountryGermany DeviceMacbook Pro Operating SystemOSX I've started to listen to the "We're Alive" Podcast and there is something weird happening. In the begining of each episode I get one ad that doesn't show any banner or info in the Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Germany    Device Macbook Pro   Operating System OSX   I've started to listen to the "We're Alive" Podcast and there is something weird hap...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 36 likes
  • podcast
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! [GER]Can't Pay with Paysafecard

My Question or Issue:Ich wollte mir Spotify Premium holen, weil ich das Angebot gesehen aber bei der Zahlung wurde Paysafecard nicht mehr als Zahlungsmethode angezeigt, was ich komisch finde, weil es vor dem Angebot noch angezeigt wurde, gekauft habe...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue: Ich wollte mir Spotify Premium holen, weil ich das Angebot gesehen aber bei der Zahlung wurde Paysafecard nicht mehr als Zahlungsmethode angezeigt, was ich komisch finde, weil ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeeming 4 multiple 1 year premium subscription egift cards (4years)

Hello, I go study abroad for four years where Spotify doesn’t exist and I’m planning to buy 4 of one-year premium subscription egift cards from Costco. https://www.costco.com/12-Month-Spotify-Premium-Subscription%2c-eGift-Card.product.100427596.html ...

• Hello, I go study abroad for four years where Spotify doesn’t exist and I’m planning to buy 4 of one-year premium subscription egift cards from Costco.    https://www.costco.com/12-Month-...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confusion with Cancelling Spotify Premium with Hulu

PlanFreeMy Question or IssueI signed up for the Spotify Premium with Hulu bundle almost two months ago, and have been enjoying my two-month free trial. It was going to automatically renew tomorrow, so I cancelled my Premium account. I had signed up t...

• Plan Free My Question or Issue I signed up for the Spotify Premium with Hulu bundle almost two months ago, and have been enjoying my two-month free trial. It was going to automatically renew tomor...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not pay with Revolut

Hi, I can not pay for the premium while using the revolut card. It gives me an error "country does not match the card", which is obviously, since I am not from the UK. Is there no possibility to pay with Revolut? Thank you

• Hi,   I can not pay for the premium while using the revolut card. It gives me an error "country does not match the card", which is obviously, since I am not from the UK. Is there no possibilit...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MULTIPLE USERS FOR A SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

I UNDERSTANT WE DO NOT HAVE FAMILY ACCOUNT IN SOUTH AFRICA, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE MULTIPLE USERS FOR 1 ACCOUNT, I WOULD NOT MIND PAYING THE EXTRA SUBSCRIPTION. PlanPremiumCountry sOUTH AFRICADeviceIPHONE X & XS AND ...

• I UNDERSTANT WE DO NOT HAVE FAMILY ACCOUNT IN SOUTH AFRICA, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE MULTIPLE USERS FOR 1 ACCOUNT, I WOULD NOT MIND PAYING THE EXTRA SUBSCRIPTION. &nb...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't find "favorit songs" after subscription

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceWindows 7, Samsung S7 EdgeOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueI used the free Version for Weeks now and decided to switch to premium today. After upgrading i could not find my "Library" --> "favorite songs" a...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device Windows 7, Samsung S7 Edge Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue I used the free Version for Weeks now and decided to switch to pr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I get my money back?

I had the free month trial of premium and cancled it the last day but i still got charged that same day $9.99 will i get my money bak?

• I had the free month trial of premium and cancled it the last day but i still got charged that same day  $9.99 will i get my money bak?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceled premium and still getting charged

i canceled premium the end of August and I was charged twice in September and once so far in October why am I getting charged still if I’ve canceled it. I went into the accout and it says free. I also have never used another email for my account only...

• Casual Listener
  • i canceled premium the end of August and I was charged twice in September and once so far in October why am I getting charged still if I’ve canceled it. I went into the accout and it says free. I als...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment screen doesn't load

Hi I am trying to sign up for the Spotify premium three month deal. When I am in the payment screen and trying to pay by card, the card detail screen never loads. I cannot therefore put in my card details to pay. I have been having this problem when ...

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi  I am trying to sign up for the Spotify premium three month deal. When I am in the payment screen and trying to pay by card, the card detail screen never loads. I cannot therefore put in my ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads in podcasts.

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark DeviceHuawei mate 10 liteOperating System Android Oreo My Question or Issue Hey I am listening to the podcast 'Help I texted my boss' and before the episode starts and approximately halfway I get an advert for something in S...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark   Device Huawei mate 10 lite Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Hey    I am listening to the podcast '...
  • ckwilcox
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged for an account I can't find

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USADeviceLG AndroidOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have made 3 accounts with Spotify. On my bank statements, I'm being charged $10.66 every month on the 19th. I have logged into e...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  USA Device LG Android Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I have made 3 accounts with Spotify. On...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Being charged
    cant find account
    Cant log on and cant stop payments
    no account with premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't use my credit card to pay my subscription

PlanTrying to use PremiumCountry Brazil I cant' pay for my subscription!I'm trying to use Nubank to pay my subscription but I can't, and the error is a quite generic 'Falha no pagamento'.I got in contact with Nubank and they said they haven't account...

• Regular
  • Plan Trying to use Premium Country  Brazil     I cant' pay for my subscription! I'm trying to use Nubank to pay my subscription but I can't, and the error is a quite generic 'Fa...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Credit Card
    nubank
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting any notifications

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael I'm not getting any notifications. I have all notification settings set to both push and mail, yet I'm not getting any notifications about anything.Help?

• Plan Premium Country Israel   I'm not getting any notifications. I have all notification settings set to both push and mail, yet I'm not getting any notifications about anything. Help?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Subscription 99$?

PlanFree/CountryTurkey Device(Lenovo P2)Operating System(Android Nougat) I've been using this account for like 3-4 years already. But for the last couple of months when i try to subscribe for premium it says 99$ for one month. I created new account a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/ Country Turkey   Device (Lenovo P2) Operating System (Android Nougat)   I've been using this account for like 3-4 years already. But for the last couple of months when ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not working

I have been trying for a week to pay on our family plan. I keep getting an error message saying only *something went wrong* which is vague to say the least. It seems ridiculois to have to downgrade to upgrade again, having to invite the family AGAIN ...

• Roadie
  • I have been trying for a week  to pay on our family plan. I keep getting an error message saying only *something went wrong* which is vague to say the least. It seems ridiculois to have to downg...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes