Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify says my account doesn't exist?

Solved!

Spotify says my account doesn't exist?

I tried the 99p for 3 months trial and it ends next month. Yet suddenly 2 months in I was unable to listen to downloaded songs now all of a sudden I have been logged out of my account on all devices and am unable to log back in as it says my account doesnt exist or if I am on an android it will say I am in offline mode and cannot log in. There is basically a lot wrong right now but my user name is ellab.14 and I really want to fix this before February as i dont want to be charged money after the 99p thing ends

Country

UK

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble logging into your account. I’d recommend checking out this Spotify Answer.

If you have a Facebook-created account, you should be able to reset your Spotify password without changing your Facebook one.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Thank you for your response, I typed in my username like it said and there was red writing saying my email address wasn't associated with an active

account or something like that. So instead I typed in my username and it said the same thing, now usually i would just leave it and create another account but February is soon approaching and my 99p for 3 months trial will end and i will be charged a lot of money. So here's a question; does the premium end after the 3 months or will I automatically be charged the next payment. Because that is my only concern, the premium

Marked as solution

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

Suggested posts