Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Problems

Payment Problems

Hi,

I have been using Spotify Family since 2016 without any problems until... today

My sister received an email saying that I have removed her from the family plan (which I did not) and later my other family members also received the same message.

I've checked out my own account and apparently my Premium is paused and needs a payment method upgrade (and honestly I don't know why, because my credit card is working just fine). That's where my problems began... I've been trying to do this upgrade with no success. I've tried multiple credit cards, payment methods and I always get the same error stating that I need to put another card. I've also used different browsers and devices and got the same results. 

Please help me, I don't want to lose my premium account and be forced to use another app!

1 Reply

Hey @Andrezasilva,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

When the system gives that kind of error message, it usually means that the payment has failed in a couple of tries. First, we’d recommend taking a look at this article to check if we’ve already covered all basic scenarios.  

If so and the issue persists, it could be related to a blockage or payment limitation in your account. In this case, since we don’t have access to users accounts in the Community, we’d recommend contacting our Customer Support directly so they can check the account and look for any restrictions.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, don’t hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts