Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment failure

Payment failure

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi

I paid for a Premium Family at 12th of may (receiptnr:  1309600006286101-1-1, but because i don`t understand everything about the emails i get about payment failure, i deleted this subscribtion. Please help me to get it activeted again 🙂

3 Replies

Hey @music_maniac_22,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you canceled your subscription and would like to activate it again, you can double-check the exact date in which your account will revert back to free as well as reactivate your subscription in your account overview by clicking here.

If you're having issues with the payment method you're trying to use, it'd be great for you to check this support site article regarding the conditions your payment method needs to meet as well as the relevant trouble-shooting to try in cases like this. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mario

I have tried everything, but nothing seems to work.

The thing is that I usually have had an monthly regular premium subscription, and I'm almost sure that I canceled this last month (March).

That's why I bought a new family premium subscription on the 12th of May.

Now I only get the free subscription even though I paid for a premium subscription. 

Why can't spotify check this out, and just start up again the subscription I paid for?

Hi @music_maniac_22,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

If your account still shows as Free while you're paying for Premium you might be logged in to the wrong account, could you check out this page and go through the steps?

Let us know how you get on. We'll be here if you need more help with this 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts