Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment for student discount

Solved!

Payment for student discount

Hey, Spotify community!

I have a problem...

I tried to get the student discount thing, but I did not know that is it was only for college students, and I don't know how, but I accidently clicked next, and now I have lost 50 danish money. 

Can you guys do something, so I can get my money back or are they lost? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It’s very likely just a pending charge if you haven’t received a receipt from Spotify via Email 🙂

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company’s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

It’s very likely just a pending charge if you haven’t received a receipt from Spotify via Email 🙂

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company’s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

Thank you so much, it helped me a lot!

I will keep an eye on my bank account then 🙂 

No problem,

Have a nice day!

https://open.spotify.com/track/74fOjvcwsZU862E94uwwMP

Suggested posts