Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment method using credit card not mobile payment

Payment method using credit card not mobile payment

Hi, I'm about to change my plan from premium to family. I want to pay via credit card but it wants me to pay with mobile payment. How can I stop this? I'd rather pay with my credit card. Oh, and I'm from Thailand. 

Thank you 

2 Replies

Hey there @miintoko

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Keep in mind the payment methods you can use for Spotify differ in availability across countries. This might be the reason why you can't see the credit card option as available.  

To see the payment methods available in your country, simply visit this page and continue through to the checkout. Don't worry, you won’t be charged until you submit any payment info.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

I'm also want to pay with my credit/debit card of my thai bank. Why is this very straightforward option not available in Thailand?

Spotify downgraded me because i had to find out my payment didnt get through. I have been using AIS mobile pay for years and suddenly AIS payment doesnt support those without a Thai citizen ID no anymore. 

As an alernative, why just dont include an option to pay with Thai bank/QR scan? Spotify and their payment partner AIS make it so complicated that i'm now forced to look for another music service.

Suggested posts