Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Solved!

Payment

I signed up for spotify premium and it took the money out of my bank account but i'm not getting my premium features, my account says i still have the free subscription. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @tkirby-5 - Welcome to the community!

It sounds like you may have a duplicate account. Please check the receipt Spotify sent to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. Spotify will then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction.

Still having issues? Please reply back and we can troubleshoot further. 🙂

- Jiana

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @tkirby-5 - Welcome to the community!

It sounds like you may have a duplicate account. Please check the receipt Spotify sent to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. Spotify will then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction.

Still having issues? Please reply back and we can troubleshoot further. 🙂

- Jiana

Thank you so much! it was a duplicate account! it's premium now, i appreciate the help!

No problem, @tkirby-5 - happy to hear that it's resolved. Have a great weekend!

https://play.spotify.com/user/askrockstars/playlist/15Q9T4VhVj1DaTVa4QEf2b

- Jiana

Suggested posts