Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Philippines Globe Premium

Philippines Globe Premium

Hello, I want to renew my premium, i had a subscription with Globe but had no load at the time so it's asking me to reput my payment details (aka my phone number) which I do all the time but when I went to the site, it only shows credit card or paypal? Did globe discontinue the 129 a month through load or is there another way I can access this?

5 Replies

I have the same problem. Maybe pinupush na talaga nila mag register sa GCash since supported sa payment ang AMEX.

Ano po ba yung GCash? Pero, when I go to the payment page diba usually credit card, paypal and mobile lang. Walang GCash diyan ata? Now, the payment page only contains credit card and paypal. I hope to an hear an answer soon because I really want to pay for my premium haha.

Hopefully they continue the load option because i'm just a student with no access to credit cards and such.

GCash offers American Express virtual card which you can use for international payments like Visa and Mastercard.

Spotify just billed me and Globe charged me. I'm confused. Doesn't matter, had my subscription renewed. Nevertheless, if they are pushing for card only payment, I would happily oblige.

For other folks here who doesn't have a Visa card, you can apply for a prepaid card in BPI (http://www.bpicards.com/cards/prepaid) which you can use for your online transactions. You can easily avail it. As far as I know, you can even order online and just claim it at the branch. If you are a student without any valid I.D. yet, you can use your certificate of registration to validate your claim on the card.

Suggested posts