Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playstation Music and the Hulu plan

Solved!

Playstation Music and the Hulu plan

Hi, 

I'm currently subscribed to the Playstation Music plan, but want to take advantage of the new Hulu plan, or the student plan. 

I've turned off auto renewal for my Playstation Music plan, but my subscription does not end until the end of the month. My questions are:

1. Do I need to wait until my orignal subscription ends before I can switch plans? 

2. More importantly, if I do switch away from the Playstation Music plan, will I still be able to use my Spotify Premium account on my Playstation 4 console? 

Any help would be greatly appreciate! 

Thanks,

Dave

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Dave89701,

Welcome to the Community!

1. Yes, you need to wait until your current plan runs out so you can start the new one.
  2. Don't worry, you'll be able to keep using your Spotify account on your PlayStation 4 console. The only thing that is going to change is the Plan, and you can connect Spotify to Playstation without the PSN Plan

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Dave89701,

Welcome to the Community!

1. Yes, you need to wait until your current plan runs out so you can start the new one.
  2. Don't worry, you'll be able to keep using your Spotify account on your PlayStation 4 console. The only thing that is going to change is the Plan, and you can connect Spotify to Playstation without the PSN Plan

Hope this helps 🙂

That's all I needed to know, thanks! 

You're welcome. Let me know if you need help with anything else 😉

Suggested posts