Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please remove automatic repoduction

Please remove automatic repoduction

Hi, I'll write this feedback here because there isn't any dedicated area to write it. I'm sorry for my english because I'm italian. I think Spotify is a good service and it is true to include ads in a free account, because Spotify owners have some management costs. But I think it's not fair that you can't remove automatic reproduction of music on the smartphone's app, because there are already the ads, and I want to decide what I'm going to listen. The automatic reproduction doesn't help to gain money, so it's useless, and stressful for the users, I think it should be removed, eventually adding some ads. I hope other users are with me.

Thank you,

FM

4 Replies

Hey @menny1,

What exactly do you mean by "automatic repoduction"? Can you please explain? 🙂

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I mean that whit a standard free account I cant decide from my own which song the app plays, because the only way to start a music is to press the big green botton “riproduzione casuale” which means rhat the app decides automatically which songs does it start.. Sorry for my english

Ah ok, I understand. Unfortunately you'll have to upgrade to Premium if you no longer want to be restricted in playing songs because what you'd like to do is a Premium only feature.

https://spotify.com/premium

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I know it!.. And I think it’s unfair because there are already the ads..

Suggested posts