Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Porblemas con mi plan familiar

Porblemas con mi plan familiar

Tengo un problema con mi suscripción PLAN FAMILIAR, han eliminado a mi madre y a mi hemana, porque sus direcciones no coinciden. cosa que es imposible porque vivimos en el mismo lugar.

Me gustaría como puedo solucionar esto.

Vivimos en madrid

5 Replies

Hey @vero3c, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I hope you don't mind me replying back in English.

This may have happened because they may have made a mistake when they were verifying their address. Right now, it’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere).

I hope that helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hola. No estoy de acuerdo con su respuesta. Mi madre

{snip - Community Moderator edit} y mi hermana {snip - Community Moderator edit} y yo, vivimos en la misma casa y no entiendo porque no pueden verificar eso, si siempre hemos tenido la misma direccion, la cual es la misma con la que nos hemos registrados todos {snip - Community Moderator edit}.

No creemos que sea favorable que ellas hayan perdido su suscripción cuando es algo que yo no he dejado de pagar.

Tampoco acepto como solución, que simplemente se cree otra cuanta, ya que simplemente perdieron todas sus listas o canciones guardadas.

Creo que no es el mejor servicio prestado. No se trata del dinero invertido y perdido, sino del no disfrute de algo que se esta pagando.

Espero pueda brindarme una mejor respuesta o solución.

Gracias.

Hey @vero3c.

Thanks for the response 🙂 

Could you try inviting your family members once more to your plan first? You can find out how here.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Im with the same issue, we do live in the same address but we cant verify it for a new invitee on our family plan... we write several times the same address as the owner of the group but it stills saying that it doesnt match. 

Hey there @amirsamuelaa,

Thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble verifying your Family plan address.

You can try using an incognito browser window to open the invitation link and entering the address again. If that doesn't work, you can try doing it on another device or network. 

Sometimes, old cache&cookies on your browser can cause this issue.

Let us know if that helped.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts