Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Payment

Premium Payment

Hello, i am currently living in Luxembourg and i can't seem to make a one-time payment for my premium subscription. I've payed with paysafe cards before in Luxembourg but the option isn't there anymore. Can someone tell me why?

6 Replies

Hi @darealandreb

There are different payment methods available in different countries. Some might not be available for you, depending on where you are currently located. 

You can check what is available for you on your account page. 

Here's a Support Article on payment methods.

If you want to change your payment method to a different one available for you, please check this Support Article

Thank you for your response although it doesn't clrify my problem. My issue, is that before, like 3-4 months ago i was able to pay with paysafe cards and i've always been doing so, since i don't possess any other means of payment at the moment, and all of a sudden the option to pay with paysafe cards isn't there anymore. Maybe it was just some little mistake but none the less i am currently premium-less.

Hi @darealandreb

Thank you for your response. 

Is it possible for you to choose paysafecard while using incognito mode in your browser?

Could you let me know if you're using a VPN?

Thank you again for your help, but my issue seems to be a geological issue. I tried changing the country to belgium and they had the One-Time payment option. And since Paysafe cards are geo-locked i can't do anything with mine at the moment.

Thanks again for your help.

Hi, I was thinking how to help, and what I thought was to connect to VPN, your device. When you connect your device to the VPN, it communicates with the VPN server, and this is the one that talks to the Internet. If you are in China and the VPN server is in the United States, web servers will generally believe that you are browsing from this country, allowing you to access the content available only there.

I hope that is your help, regards.

Hey @darealandreb,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

We can confirm that Paysafecard is not a valid payment method in Luxembourg. You have to make sure to use a local payment method while you're residing in that country.

Hope that clears things up! Let us know if we can help you out with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts