Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Subscription via Globe Prepaid

Solved!

Premium Subscription via Globe Prepaid

I've been using Globe Prepaid load (SP129) for almost 2 years now as my mode of payment for Spotify premium. The transaction always goes smoothly. But tonight, this notice keeps on appearing whenever I try to subscribe. 

It keeps on saying that I should "update my payment details". So, I did. But when I was about to choose my mode of payment, it doesn't include the Prepaid option anymore. It says that I am 'not eligible' of that mode of payment. My only option is to pay using credit card and paypal something, which I don't have. I still want to subscribe using Prepaid.

What should I do? What could be the problem why I can't subscribe now?

Screenshot_20180310-022135.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Solved with spotify livechat.

Solution: Downgrade to free version/cancel subscription of premium (you will not lose download) , in that way you will again all the payments methods.

View solution in original post

Screenshot_3.png
4 Replies

same for me , i would like an official answer.

Marked as solution

Solved with spotify livechat.

Solution: Downgrade to free version/cancel subscription of premium (you will not lose download) , in that way you will again all the payments methods.

Screenshot_3.png

It worked! Thanks!

Hi! Please help me. Globe has already deducted my load for Spotify, and globe has even sent me a message thanking me for the purchase. However, Spotify has emailed me that I have not paid yet. What am I going to do? Was my load wasted?

Suggested posts