Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription charged 10.18SGD by Spotify Stockholm!?

Premium subscription charged 10.18SGD by Spotify Stockholm!?

My subscription plan is premium and subscription is 9.90SGD per month.

Why am I being charged for 10.18SGD for Premium subscription by Spotify Stockholm?

4 Replies

If not here, whom shall I approach for this dispute?

Hey there @cfc723,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having unexpected charges for your Premium subscription. We'll help you to get to the bottom of this. 

First off, it would be great if you could head to your receipts page to check the amount you have been charged. If it's 9.90 SGD but you're actually paying 10.18 SGD, this might be due to a transaction fee that is issued by your payment provider. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.

Let us know how you get on. We're here if you still need help 🙂

I have the same issue as well. I am paying thru PayPal, if there is any additional transactional fee charged by PayPal shouldn't that be your business cost? When I lived in California, I paid exactly $9.90 

Hey there @Internetofevery

Thanks for reaching out - help’s here!

What you see is a clearing transaction from your bank to PayPal. Have you deposited your bank account in PayPal?

Sometimes it is partially paid from your PayPal balance. But if it's not enough, PayPal deducts the rest directly from your bank account. You can see this in PayPal under Paid with. Don't worry, both sums sum up to the amount you were supposed to pay for your subscription. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Suggested posts