Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium trial after cancelling

Solved!

Premium trial after cancelling

Plan

Free

Country

Lithuania

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB

Operating System

Android, Windows, Tizen, SmartTV

My Question or Issue

Hi, I switched from Spotify to Youtube Premium almost a year ago and was thinking of switching back since Youtube does not provide an offline smartwatch version of their app. However the spotify app on the Galaxy Store is currently rated at 1.2/5, which doesn't give me much confidence.

Is it possible to get a short 1-2 day trial of premium in order to decide whether the app suits my needs?

Tom

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @m5kpwns,

thanks for reaching out !

You can get updated on offers on Spotify's official webpage here or on the "For The Record" newsletter of the service here.

Unfortunately, users cannot ask for offers or for trials which aren't built and offered to all.

I hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @m5kpwns,

thanks for reaching out !

You can get updated on offers on Spotify's official webpage here or on the "For The Record" newsletter of the service here.

Unfortunately, users cannot ask for offers or for trials which aren't built and offered to all.

I hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Hi OneByBoo,
Just wanted to see if there's any customer retention plan that I couldn't find. In that case I'll just sign up for one month and see whether to stay on Youtube, or switch back to Spotify.
Thanks for the info! 🙂

Suggested posts