Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Hulu cancelled when I updated payment for Spotify

Plan - PremiumCountry - USA Device - Macbook Pro 2014 I was sent an email from Spotify that I needed to update my payment information. OK, no problem - I did. Later that day I went to Hulu, and instead of hooking me up to another series about aliens,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country - USA   Device - Macbook Pro 2014   I was sent an email from Spotify that I needed to update my payment information. OK, no problem - I did. Later that day I wen...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google Home Mini For Students Promo Code Not Sent/Working?

PlanStudent Premium PlanCountryUnited States My Question or IssueHello, all, hopefully you can help me out. I'm having some issues in getting the free Google Home Mini available to Student Premium accounts, namely that I never received a discount cod...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Premium Plan Country United States     My Question or Issue Hello, all, hopefully you can help me out.   I'm having some issues in getting the free Google Home Mi...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution iade talebi

PlanPremiumCountryTürkiyeDevice(iPhone 7 Plus)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue spotify aile hesabına geçiş yapacağım için aşağıda belirttiğim makbuz bilgilerime istinaden spotify aboneliğim için kredi kartımdan çekilen t...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Türkiye Device (iPhone 7 Plus) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   spotify aile hesabına geçiş yapacağım için ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • fatura
    iade
    kredi kartı
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Promo Code Google Home Mini

I recently signed up for the GHM promo and was told to wait for an email letting me know my Google Home Mini was available. I received the email and linked my Google Account and it took me to the store. It told me the discount will be applied at chec...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently signed up for the GHM promo and was told to wait for an email letting me know my Google Home Mini was available. I received the email and linked my Google Account and it took me to the sto...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ghm
    google
    Google Home Mini
    promo
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do i claim my Google mini?[US customer]

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceMac/IphoneOperating SystemMac My Question or IssueHey guys, I just signed up for an account with Spotify Premium and i am trying to claim my Google mini. Can someone please help me out here? When i try linking my Google and...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device Mac/Iphone Operating System Mac   My Question or Issue Hey guys,   I just signed up for an account with Spotify Premium and i am trying to...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify is attempting payment before monthly payment expires

Spoiler (Highlight to read) None of the below information is required.PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceOppoOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have just paid last December 21, 2019 for monthly premium plan, but as early as December 30, 20...

• Casual Listener
  •   None of the below information is required. Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Oppo Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have just paid last December 21, 2019...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Switched from private premium to family account - can i get a refund for the private premium?

Plan: PremiumCountry: Switzerland My Question or IssueHi, I recently switched from a premium account to a family account. The switch happend on the 25th of May, so on the same day that I got billed for the next month. Would it be possible to get this...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Switzerland    My Question or Issue Hi, I recently switched from a premium account to a family account. The switch happend on the 25th of May, so on the same day ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot sign up for Premium because I have already used my 3m free trial - no other options!!

Hi. I am trying to sign up for Premium Family. Every time I try it says I have already used my 3m trial. This is true but it does not give me an option to sign up without using said trial. How can I sign up? PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, S...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I am trying to sign up for Premium Family. Every time I try it says I have already used my 3m trial. This is true but it does not give me an option to sign up without using said trial. How can I ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mobile Payment

The payment won't go through even though I have enough balance. PlanFree/PremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceAsus M1 ProOperating SystemAndriod 9 My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • The payment won't go through even though I have enough balance.   Plan Free/Premium Country Philippines Device Asus M1 Pro Operating System Andriod 9   My Question or Issue &nbs...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution First National Bank (South Africa) cards does not get accepted

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaMy Question or IssueI recently got a new bank card and I tried to update my premium account with my new card details. Unfortunately, it does not seem to get accepted and this is not the first time it has happened. A lot ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa My Question or Issue I recently got a new bank card and I tried to update my premium account with my new card details. Unfortunately, it does not seem to get ac...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family Plan in Israel [2019]

Hi,I've been a very happy premium user for the last year, but the lack of progress on family plans in Israel is starting to get on me. I know this issue has been raised before, but its been a year and your competition is happily supporting family pla...

deezer.png apple-music.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been a very happy premium user for the last year, but the lack of progress on family plans in Israel is starting to get on me.   I know this issue has been raised before, but its bee...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 35 likes
  • plan
    Premium
  • 18 replies
  • 35 likes

Spotify premium

I got a Fitbit last month from Curry’s that came with a free 6 month subscription for Spotify premium with a new account. I made a new one and redeemed with the code I was given. However it says that it’s not Spotify premium even though it said that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a Fitbit last month from Curry’s that came with a free 6 month subscription for Spotify premium with a new account. I made a new one and redeemed with the code I was given. However it says that...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate + Spotify 6 months

I claimed my reward for buying Xbox's ultimate gamepass. The reward was 6 months of free Spotify premium. After I went to claim my premium it told me I was not eligible.

• Visitor
  • I claimed my reward for buying Xbox's ultimate gamepass. The reward was 6 months of free Spotify premium. After I went to claim my premium it told me I was not eligible.       &nbs...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution College isn't on Spotify Student

Country UKMy college isn't on the list but other colleges in my area are that are the same

• Casual Listener
  • Country UK My college isn't on the list but other colleges in my area are that are the same
  • Zatoz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium gift card

I have a premium family account and want to redeem a gift card for spotify premium. Are your help files seriously telling me that its impossible?

• I have a premium family account and want to redeem a gift card for spotify premium. Are your help files seriously telling me that its impossible?  
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium for 3 months free

Hello world. I had like to know what happens when you cancel your 3 month free subscription. Do you get another offer for a free subscription for the number of days left, or do you have to pay in order to return to Premium? - Spotify India user

• Visitor
  • Hello world. I had like to know what happens when you cancel your 3 month free subscription. Do you get another offer for a free subscription for the number of days left, or do you have to pay in ord...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não recebi o e-mail de confirmação de pagamento

Paguei por boleto no dia 27/12 e já estamos no dia 02/01 e ainda não recebi nenhum e-mail de confirmação. Quando pesquiso eles só mostram soluções para quando se recebe o e-mail e ainda não disponibilizaram, mas no meu caso eu ainda não recebi o e-ma...

• Casual Listener
  • Paguei por boleto no dia 27/12 e já estamos no dia 02/01 e ainda não recebi nenhum e-mail de confirmação. Quando pesquiso eles só mostram soluções para quando se recebe o e-mail e ainda não disponibi...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution One year plan upgrade to Family

I was wrong click the Premium One Year by paypal. It charge me one year payment already. And I just change back to Premium Family. How is the payment fee for the plan? Will it refund to me? PlanPremiumCountryHong Kong DeviceIphone XS MaxOperating Sys...

• Visitor
  • I was wrong click the Premium One Year by paypal. It charge me one year payment already. And I just change back to Premium Family. How is the payment fee for the plan? Will it refund to me?   ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help! Should I get a refund or wait for Spotify's response?

So I've been using Spotify monthly premium since last year, and I wanted to upgrade to a yearly subscriptionWhat I did:1. I bought and paid for the yearly premium (i didn't cancel the monthly premium)2. I check my current subscription status and foun...

• Visitor
  • So I've been using Spotify monthly premium since last year, and I wanted to upgrade to a yearly subscription What I did: 1. I bought and paid for the yearly premium (i didn't cancel the monthly pre...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes