Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment

I've paid my subscription and when i open spotify they still ask me to pay it , can you help me with that ?

• Visitor
  • I've paid my subscription and when i open spotify they still ask me to pay it , can you help me with that ?
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed credit card can't update payment

I had to change my credit card, I have a premium account but when I try to update the payment information it does not give me the option of continuing with Premium account of 10$ a month, I can only buy Premium Family account, which I have no use for...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to change my credit card,  I have a premium account but when I try to update the payment information it does not give me the option of continuing with Premium account of 10$ a month, I can...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment fail

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalMy Question or IssueI have tried to update my payment method, in incognito page inclusive. It still fails always.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal My Question or Issue I have tried to update my payment method, in incognito page inclusive. It still fails always.  
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift Card not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueIm trying to redeem my 10 dollar spotify gift card and it does not let me please help fix it as i need my music plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada     My Question or Issue Im trying to redeem my 10 dollar spotify gift card and it does not let me please help fix it as i need my music plzzzzzzzzzz...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini

PlanPremium CountryCanada Device(iPhone 11) Operating System(iOS 13)My Question or IssueI upgraded my plan Premium a couple of months ago as part of an upgrade promotion where the was promised a google home mini after the upgrade. I’m still on premiu...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country Canada   Device (iPhone 11)   Operating System (iOS 13) My Question or Issue I upgraded my plan Premium a couple of months ago as part of an upgrad...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mixes haven't updated in months

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDeviceXperia XA1, Acer Nitro 5Operating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I've had Spotify Premium for a few months now, and at first I really enjoyed the Daily mixes. I listened to a lot of instrumental mus...

• Plan Premium Country  Netherlands Device Xperia XA1, Acer Nitro 5 Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I've had Spotify Premium for a few months n...
  • SamAKAacedward
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to stop premium but impossible bc written applied for the free program

My Question or Issue I want to stop paying for the premium program which I do have access to but can't stop it because it is written I applied for the free one. Could you please help me ?

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue   I want to stop paying for the premium program which I do have access to but can't stop it because it is written I applied for the free one. Could you please help...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged Thrice

Dear Team, I was charged thrice for the Premium Subscription but never got the upgrade. Sad Sad Sad

• Visitor
  • Dear Team,   I was charged thrice for the Premium Subscription but never got the upgrade.   Sad Sad Sad 
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account payment failed yet being charged twice monthly

Premium United Kingdom Hey, I received a notification on my Spotify informing me that my premium payment had failed. I felt this was supicious. I looked at the details for the payment card and they are all correct. I then noticed that I was being cha...

• Visitor
  • Premium   United Kingdom   Hey, I received a notification on my Spotify informing me that my premium payment had failed. I felt this was supicious. I looked at the details for the payme...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Compre una tarjeta regalo y no funciona.

el día de ayer compre una tarjeta regalo por 6 meses trato de ingresarla y no puedo. Fui a la tienda donde la compre para ver si de pronto la tarjeta estaba desactivada, pero me dijeron que estaba activada, que intentara cambiar en vez de 0 por o may...

• Casual Listener
  • el día de ayer compre una tarjeta regalo por 6 meses trato de ingresarla y no puedo. Fui a la tienda donde la compre para ver si de pronto la tarjeta estaba desactivada, pero me dijeron que estaba ac...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution KAYTRANADA promo code

does anyone have the promo code for the KAYTRANADA tickets that go on sale for his Washington DC show?

• Casual Listener
  • does anyone have the promo code for the KAYTRANADA tickets that go on sale for his Washington DC show?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I moved to kuwait. And lost premium

i moved to kuwait from denmark 3 days ago, and made sure to buy spotify premium before i left home.today i wanted to log into my spotify account on my ipad, i wouldnt let me do it. I kept telling me my i could change my country on their website and s...

• Visitor
  • i moved to kuwait from denmark 3 days ago, and made sure to buy spotify premium before i left home. today i wanted to log into my spotify account on my ipad, i wouldnt let me do it. I kept telling m...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Money deducted but premium not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Redmi 5AOperating SystemAndroid 7.1 My Question or IssueMoney is deducted from my debit card but premium is not activated yet. My plan is prepaid with student discount of 59 rs

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device  Redmi 5A Operating System Android 7.1   My Question or Issue Money is deducted from my debit card but premium is not activated yet. My pla...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium trial

I want to change my username but not connect fb to my Spotify account. I realised the only way to do that is by deactivating my account and starting it again. Currently I'm trialing a 3 month Family Premium Subscription, if I deactivate my account an...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to change my username but not connect fb to my Spotify account. I realised the only way to do that is by deactivating my account and starting it again.   Currently I'm trialing a 3 mont...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

migration from duo plan to family plan

PlanduoCountryPolandDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, I can not see an option to make the upgrade to family plan (my current plan - duo)In accou...

• Visitor
  •   Plan duo Country Poland Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello, I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Premium payment

im subscribed to spotify premium. This month as shown in my billing statement there was 2 deductions. I wonder why because i have no family plan and i only use mu spotify in my phone.rm15.90 per month celcom billingPremiumMalaysia iphone XR(iPhone 8,...

• Visitor
  • im subscribed to spotify premium. This month as shown in my billing statement there was 2 deductions. I wonder why because i have no family plan and i only use mu spotify in my phone. rm15.90 per mo...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Help. "Premium free for 3 months"

hey. i get this issue where i get ads to get spotify premium for free for a total 3 months. it sounds really nice, but when i try to buy it, it says im not eligible. whys that? and yes i have already tried a trial for 1 month. but if thats really the...

• Casual Listener
  • hey. i get this issue where i get ads to get spotify premium for free for a total 3 months. it sounds really nice, but when i try to buy it, it says im not eligible. whys that?   and yes i hav...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LA TARJETA REGALO NO SE PUEDE CANJEAR

El día de ayer compre una tarjeta regalo por 3 meses trato de ingresarla y no puedo. Siempre sale el mensaje de " Se produjo un error", y no encuentro solución por ningún lado.

• Casual Listener
  • El día de ayer compre una tarjeta regalo por 3 meses trato de ingresarla y no puedo. Siempre sale el mensaje de " Se produjo un error", y no encuentro solución por ningún lado.     
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes