Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

My husband and my self have a shared Premium subscription. It used to work fine on both of our iPhon

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I signed up for a 30 day trial. 4 days later you offer a free 90 day trial.

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueI signed up for a 30-day trial on 05/10. 4 days later you offer a free 90-day trial. Is it possible to extend my free trial to 90 days?

• Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue I signed up for a 30-day trial on 05/10. 4 days later you offer a free 90-day trial. Is it possible...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no mobile phone credit. what will happen?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung Galaxy S6)Operating System(Android 7.0) My Question or IssueFollowing.I am currently testing the trial month and would have to pay tomorrow. Since I have specified Boku as the payment method, the money wil...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Germany Device (Samsung Galaxy S6) Operating System (Android 7.0)   My Question or Issue Following.I am currently testing the trial month and would have to pa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 11 pro max) Operating System(iOS 13.4.1) My Question or IssueI received an offer to rejoin premium for $9.99 for 3 months. My card was declined because it was a gift card. So I was wondering if I were...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 11 pro max)  Operating System (iOS 13.4.1)   My Question or Issue I received an offer to rejoin premium for $9.99 for 3 mo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card won’t work.

So I bought my first ever iPhone and my first ever Spotify account and now I try to use a gift card to unlock premium features, and it simply says something went wrong please try again. Please help me because I can’t believe such an easy thing doesn’...

• Casual Listener
  • So I bought my first ever iPhone and my first ever Spotify account and now I try to use a gift card to unlock premium features, and it simply says something went wrong please try again. Please help m...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice when one account was cancelled

I have 2 Spotify accounts which one of them disappeared all of a sudden cause it was related to the Facebook profile. I wrote about the issue weeks ago and the best solution was to cancel that profile. Well, I did and now weeks later I’VE BEEN CHARGE...

• Visitor
  • I have 2 Spotify accounts which one of them disappeared all of a sudden cause it was related to the Facebook profile. I wrote about the issue weeks ago and the best solution was to cancel that profil...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What do I do to avoid receiving charges on two credit cards?

I clarify before that I only have one Spotify account, a few months ago I updated the card with which I pay and now I’m charged in the current and previous cards. Sorry my English isn’t good. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I clarify before that I only have one Spotify account, a few months ago I updated the card with which I pay and now I’m charged in the current and previous cards.   Sorry my English isn’t good...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charge
    Payment Problems
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade from individual subscriptions to family

Hi! both my children have existing subscription, i believe the one for $9.99 and the other student. I am finally caving in and decided to put us in a family plan. What will happen to their existing subscription bill?

• Visitor
  • Hi!  both my children have existing subscription, i believe the one for $9.99 and the other student.  I am finally caving in and decided to put us in a family plan.  What will happen t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged for 2 subscriptions

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesOperating System My Question or IssueI used to pay Spotify with my prepaid sim load, but i changed it to my card. Now i've been and still continuously been paying for both. It's suddenly eating up my load. There's been a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Operating System   My Question or Issue I used to pay Spotify with my prepaid sim load, but i changed it to my card. Now i've been and still continuously ...
  • Camillejlacson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem con Spotify para Universitarios

Hola, Tengo un problema con la renovación de Spotify para Universitarios. Actualmente sigo estudiando la universidad pero debido a la situación actual por el Coronavirus (Covid-19), en Mexico, nos mandaron a estudiar en casa y las oficinas de la escu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,   Tengo un problema con la renovación de Spotify para Universitarios.   Actualmente sigo estudiando la universidad pero debido a la situación actual por el Coronavirus (Covid-19),...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Student subscprition stoped

My Premium student subscription ended for the first year and reverted back to normal premium. However, when I tried re-applying for student premium again to continue it, the system tells me I have already redeemed this offer. How do I regain my stude...

• Visitor
  • My Premium student subscription ended for the first year and reverted back to normal premium. However, when I tried re-applying for student premium again to continue it, the system tells me I have al...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It appears that you're not eligible for this offer

Hi,I am a newbie with Spotify (always used Apple music, shame on me I know...).When i tried to apply for the 3 months free trial, i got this message :"It appears that you're not eligible for this offer. You can still enjoy Premium for the great price...

• Hi, I am a newbie with Spotify (always used Apple music, shame on me I know...). When i tried to apply for the 3 months free trial, i got this message : "It appears that you're not eligible for th...
  • TP16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is Spotify forcing me to buy a family plan?

I got a new bank card, so my premium needed to be reconnected. I went to go and reconnect it, and it keeps saying I am ineligible for that plan, and then only lets me choose from family, yearly or student discount. I am the only one to ever use my ac...

• Visitor
  • I got a new bank card, so my premium needed to be reconnected. I went to go and reconnect it, and it keeps saying I am ineligible for that plan, and then only lets me choose from family, yearly or st...
  • _grey_220
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Didn't receive pin code

I'm trying to upgrade to premium, I've entered my number everytime but i didn't get pin code. I'm from Indonesia using Indosat card

• I'm trying to upgrade to premium, I've entered my number everytime but i didn't get pin code. I'm from Indonesia using Indosat card
  • Mei95
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Money deducted but can’t use premium

PlanCan’t tellCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI just paid for premium like 10 mins ago n when the payment was successful it showed that my card doesn’t support monthly billing but it deducted the amount from my c...

• Visitor
  • Plan Can’t tell Country India Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I just paid for premium like 10 mins ago n when the payment was successful it showed that ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invoice Payment - Annual Premium

Hi, I've paid the invoice for the annual premium subscription yesterday (05/11/2020) and until now I did not receive an e-mail with the payment confirmation. Can someone help me with this? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I've paid the invoice for the annual premium subscription yesterday (05/11/2020) and until now I did not receive an e-mail with the payment confirmation.   Can someone help ...
  • eduardofmbatalh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to switch Family plan from monthly to Yearly?

Is there a plan option to switch Family plan from monthly to Yearly?Are there any discounts for annual billing?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a plan option to switch Family plan from monthly to Yearly? Are there any discounts for annual billing?
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have username but not email.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceIphone 11Operating SystemiOs My Question or IssueThe account I am using to send this does not have premium. However, I have another account on my phone that has premium, but I cannot find the email attached to it....

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device Iphone 11 Operating System iOs   My Question or Issue The account I am using to send this does not have premium. However, I have anoth...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falha no Pagamento

Realizei a assinatura anual ano passado, agora que acabou o período não consigo renovar a assinatura, o Spotify simplesmente não aceita nenhum número de cartão de crédito ou débito. Preciso de ajuda urgente, pois uso meu Spotify para trabalhar. Obrig...

• Casual Listener
  • Realizei a assinatura anual ano passado, agora que acabou o período não consigo renovar a assinatura, o Spotify simplesmente não aceita nenhum número de cartão de crédito ou débito. Preciso de ajuda ...
  • correio_marcos
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription problem with new samsung s20plus purchase

I purchased a new Samsung s20 plus, with the purchase I'm offered a 6 month tril of Spotify premium. When i tried to sign up for this it tells me I'm not eligible. I don't every remember signing up for a free trial in the past. Can someone tell me wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a new Samsung s20 plus, with the purchase I'm offered a 6 month tril of Spotify premium. When i tried to sign up for this it tells me I'm not eligible. I don't every remember signing up f...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes