Premium

Country

Brasil

Device

PC/ Android

Operating System

Moto G 5 / WINDOWS 10

My Question or Issue

I went to Premium for the gift card, I didn't receive the 3 month trial that was announced.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @aacsouza!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community!

To be able to get a Premium offer you need to sign up with a recurring payment method for example credit card or PayPal, etc.

A gift card doesn't allow you to start a plan with a trial. You get the Premium time you paid for right away.

You can scroll to the bottom of this page to see all the available payment methods for recurring Premium and for a prepaid subscription.

We hope this shines some light on the situation. We'll be here if you need more help.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @aacsouza!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community!

To be able to get a Premium offer you need to sign up with a recurring payment method for example credit card or PayPal, etc.

A gift card doesn't allow you to start a plan with a trial. You get the Premium time you paid for right away.

You can scroll to the bottom of this page to see all the available payment methods for recurring Premium and for a prepaid subscription.

We hope this shines some light on the situation. We'll be here if you need more help.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts