Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium activated with mobile provider but am still free

PlanFree/PremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceSamsung S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueAm currently activated premium with spark mobile but when i go on spotify, im still on free spotify

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country New Zealand Device Samsung S8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Am currently activated premium with spark mobile but when i go on spotif...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

You are not eligible for this payment method

HiIm trying to subscribe to Spotify using my phone number and i get this reponse. "You are not eligible for this payment method." Anyone know why and how to fix it. Im with vodacom and have money in my account.

• Visitor
  • Hi Im trying to subscribe to Spotify using my phone number and i get this reponse. "You are not eligible for this payment method." Anyone know why and how to fix it. Im with vodacom and have money i...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dont know my current subscription

I am a new user. Few days ago I started a one month premium trial. Today, I joined a family plan but due to the 2 clashes, I tried cancelling the premium trial so that I am not charged. Now I don't know what my current plan is and if I am still on th...

• Visitor
  • I am a new user. Few days ago I started a one month premium trial. Today, I joined a family plan but due to the 2 clashes, I tried cancelling the premium trial so that I am not charged. Now I don't k...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong renewal date. Less Premium, than I paid for

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceDesktop / SmartphoneOperating SystemWindows / Android 9 My Question or IssueSo... I've been using a prepaid SIM card as my method of payment up until the 19th of July, which is when the subscription ran out and wasn't r...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Desktop / Smartphone Operating System Windows / Android 9   My Question or Issue So... I've been using a prepaid SIM card as my method of pa...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed payment method

I changed my payment method 2 days before it charges, will it be charged in the last credit card or in the new?

• Visitor
  • I changed my payment method 2 days before it charges, will it be charged in the last credit card or in the new?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem gift card

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMexicoDevice(iPhone 7 Plus, HP Pavilion 23)Operating System(iOS 12.3.1, Windows 10) My Question or IssueYesterday (August 18, 2019) I purchased a gift card for $300.00 Mexican pesos in a Oxxo store and when I tried to redeem it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Mexico Device (iPhone 7 Plus, HP Pavilion 23) Operating System (iOS 12.3.1, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Yesterday (August 18, 2019) I purchased a gift ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Method Of Payment On Account For Already Charged Sub

Hello! I forgot to change a method of payment for my subscription and it charged me to the card I don't use anymore. Is there a way for me to refund that charge and charge my subscription on my new card? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hello! I forgot to change a method of payment for my subscription and it charged me to the card I don't use anymore. Is there a way for me to refund that charge and charge my subscription on my new c...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading From Premium to Family

I'm about to upgrade from premium to family premium. Probably a stright forward question to answer but when I upgrade will the new subscription over ride the current one or will I need to cancel my current subscription. Just making sure so i'm not ch...

• Visitor
  • I'm about to upgrade from premium to family premium. Probably a stright forward question to answer but when I upgrade will the new subscription over ride the current one or will I need to cancel my c...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family

Hi There,We have just updated our Spotify from Premium to Premium Family for the sole purpose of being able to play music on each of our own devices simultaneously. The invites have been done, the kids have logged on with their own free Spotify accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There, We have just updated our Spotify from Premium to Premium Family for the sole purpose of being able to play music on each of our own devices simultaneously. The invites have been done, the ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for one month

I just was charged twice for this month's spotify premium. Can I be refunded the extra month's fee? That additional 9$ charge is not much, but to me it's going tomake me miss a bill I need to pay- please refund it- I do not want 2 months of a subscri...

• Visitor
  • I just was charged twice for this month's spotify premium. Can I be refunded the extra month's fee? That additional 9$ charge is not much, but to me it's going tomake me miss a bill I need to pay- pl...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium & Hulu Deal

I signed up for the Premium plan that included Hulu back in the Spring. I linked the accounts to ensure I was paying one flat fee for both services. In July my Hulu plan stopped working and needed a new payment method. Was the Premium offer just a tr...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for the Premium plan that included Hulu back in the Spring. I linked the accounts to ensure I was paying one flat fee for both services. In July my Hulu plan stopped working and needed a ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family cannot redeem code

Trying to redeem a family code on Mac laptop continually gets an error. Something went wrong please try again.

• Visitor
  • Trying to redeem a family code on Mac laptop continually gets an error.   Something went wrong please try again.      
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Had Hulu now won't work

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI signed up to attach Hulu to my Spotify account a few months back and have been paying for i...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I signe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
    Hulu-spotify
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Prem w/hulu only works on phone

PlanPremium with huluCountry USA My Question or Issue:I signed up for Premium w/Hulu. I've been able to watch Hulu on my iphone just fine. I want to watch Hulu on my ipad, however, and it won't let me log in. I did have a Hulu account at one point, a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium with hulu Country  USA   My Question or Issue: I signed up for Premium w/Hulu. I've been able to watch Hulu on my iphone just fine. I want to watch Hulu on my ipad, howev...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Universitario

Tengo un plan universitario, sin embargo desde el mes pasado que me cobran el plan premiun normal, que sucedio con mi plan de estudiante?

• Visitor
  • Tengo un plan universitario, sin embargo desde el mes pasado que me cobran el plan premiun normal, que sucedio con mi plan de estudiante?  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Website shows premium being $99,00

So y'all might want to fix this. two pages show $99,00 for a month of premium

spotifyerror.PNG spotifyerror2.PNG
  • So y'all might want to fix this. two pages show $99,00 for a month of premium
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

does free hulu work if you're both a student and are associated with starbucks?

I get Spotify for free because i work with Starbucks, but before that I had a discounted Premium subscription with Spotify because I am a student. I had the free Hulu/Showtime bundle with the student discount. Now that I have both, why aren't I getti...

• Visitor
  • I get Spotify for free because i work with Starbucks, but before that I had a discounted Premium subscription with Spotify because I am a student. I had the free Hulu/Showtime bundle with the student...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium is Ending

I have had the Student Premium for about 4 years now. I cannot renew it anymore because that is the max years you can get. What happens when it automatically switches to the Premium? Do I still get the perks of Hulu and Showtime?PlanPremium for Stude...

• Visitor
  • I have had the Student Premium for about 4 years now. I cannot renew it anymore because that is the max years you can get. What happens when it automatically switches to the Premium? Do I still get t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my premium account

I lost my premium account but Spotify still charging me! I logged in and suddenly, all my playlists and premium account was gone. Could you please help me with that?

• Visitor
  • I lost my premium account but Spotify still charging me! I logged in and suddenly, all my playlists and premium account was gone. Could you please help me with that?    
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes