Free

Country 
USA

Device

Iphone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.4.1

My Question or Issue

My subscription just ran out a day or two a go however it won't let me purchase a premium subscription again? it keeps telling me to try again and I've tried on my phone and on my computer i've also used my debit card and my credit card and no matter what I do i can't get a subscription? i even ran though all of the troubleshooting steps from the help section on the website so im kinda lost at what I can do

• PC
5 Replies

Hi there @LukeDo505,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

You can run your account overview page on incognito or a different web page to see if it makes any difference.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

I did that on both my phone and my PC but still nothing it won't accept either card and as far as I'm aware everything with my banks are fine as well so I have no clue what the issue actually is

Hi @LukeDo505,

thanks for your answer !

Please make sure to check your receipts tab on the left menu (same account overview page) to see all your invoices.

Furthermore, i would also recommend contacting your bank and have them take a closer look to see if there are any pending payments.

However, if you're getting an error message, please try troubleshooting the issue following the steps provided here.

Keep me posted 🙂

there aren't any pending payments with my bank and the last receipt I have is from March 27th because I had to cancel my recurring charge so I wouldn't be charged cause I wasn't able to spend the money yet. I also have gone through all of the troubleshooting steps before I even came here to ask for help

Hi @LukeDo505

thanks for bearing with me !

If you're sure that the cards you are using are enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases, then it might be a good idea to reach out to support through this "About Us" page for them to take a closer look.

Bear in mind that due to the current Covid-19 situation, it might take them longer to respond.

I'm sure they'll be able to provide what's needed.

Thanks for your patience 🙂

Suggested posts