Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium

Premium

Hi guys! I've got a question and I'm pretty sure that you've got the answer ๐Ÿ˜‡
I wanna buy premium subscription. I live in Netherlands but from time to time I also go home to Poland and I wanna listen to music there too! My question is, if I buy premium account on polish territory then can I still use it in Netherlands?
1 Reply

Hey @laura92lw

I sure do have the answer! ๐Ÿ™‚

With Spotify Premium you will be able to travel with no problems:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/travel-with-spotify/

You will need to buy premium while you are in your home country and you will need to pay for the premium using a payment method from that country. (if using a credit card, it has to be a credit card from the country) 

Then when you are traveling or living outside your home country, you can continue to listen to Spotify as long as you continue to pay for your subscription using that same payment method. If you credit card ends up expiring, you will need to update the payment details while you are in the same country you subscribed in. (it checks IP address location)

You do have the option of doing the opposite (subscribing in the Netherlands) but it will require a payment method from the Netherlands. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts