Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems paying with a prepaid card

Problems paying with a prepaid card

Plan

Free/Premium

Country 

Chile

Hi, I'm from Chile and I use a prepaid card created in Chile that has the same characteristics as a credit card to pay Spotify Premium.
Last month I forgot to load the prepaid card, so the Spotify monthly payment was not renewed. Now I can't pay with the same card I had been using before. I contacted the card holder by following all the steps they indicated, and Spotify is the only place where I can't buy with it. What I can do?
Attached photo of the card (support recommendation of this) to verify that it is real.
Please help.

<removed image>

6 Replies

Hey, @valenyan 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Could you try to resubscribe for the Premium plan again through an incognito mode page on your favorite browser? Maybe that can be a cookies and caches issue...

Try that and let me know if it works for you...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, thanks for the help.
Indeed, I tried again to subscribe in incognito mode, I even deleted the cookies and the browser cache and it still doesn't work.
So I don't know what the problem may be
Regards,
Valenyan

Hey again, @valenyan 

Sorry to hear that the issue persists... For now, I recommend that you take a look at the following article to get some tips about the issue you're experiencing. Probably something may be useful for your case:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

I had already tried to solve my problem with the indications of that website, however, this persisted, so I chose to ask the community 😞

Tampoco puedo pagar con tarjeta MACH, es una tarjeta de prepago. Y no me deja, he intentado también borrando cookies y en modo incógnito, y no funciona.

Que solución hay ??

Hey again, @valenyan @Optoso 

Sorry for the late reply. I was waiting for some informations...

It seems like your card is being denied, because you've tried to use it to pay for your Premium too many times in short time period. So, you need to wait for a week until the next try. 

However, you can also be in touch with Customer Support to get more information about it.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts