Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchasing a Premium account for someone else

Purchasing a Premium account for someone else

I am interested in purchasing a premium account for someone else.  What is the best step-by-step approach in doing this.  When I purchased mine a while ago, there was a free 30-day initial trial period.  Can that still be done if I want to do this?

4 Replies

Hey there @Jaxpal, welcome to the community!

That is a great idea! Music makes the perfect gift 🙂 It is possible to get Premium for someone by getting them a gift card. Spotify's gift cards can be found at a number of retail outlets, or you can buy them online. You can read more information on instructions and details here. However, it will not be possible to be redeemed in conjunction with other discounts or promotions, such as Premium for Family, student discount, or trial offers.

Hope this was helpful!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Thanks for the info, but is there an alternate method of doing this besides
the gift card?

Hey there,

There's not, GiftCard allows the person you are buying it for to enter the code to activate Premium on their account.

What idea did you have in mind for other ways to do this?

-Tom

I didn't have an idea; just wanted to explore every available option, but it appears the gift card is the only option.  Thank you, I'll have to move forward with the card. Sounds reasonable nonetheless.

Suggested posts