Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Receipt not received after starting free trial

Receipt not received after starting free trial

Hi!

Yesterday I just started using Spotify, I installed the app to my Android phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3) and started using the 30 days free trial. After provoding my credit card details in the app, In received a confirmation message within the app that I can now use the premium features and a receipt has been sent to my e-mail. However, I never received any e-mail receipt. Aftet signing in on the website, according to my account overview I am using the free service, and I don't have any receipt. Furthermore I reinstalled the app, but now I cannot use the free trial features, and if I try to sign up to the trial again, I receive message that I already signed up. Is it possible to re-send the e-mail receipt and restore the ability to use thr premium features till the end of the trial, i.e. till 27th February if I can provide the order number?

3 Replies

Yeah just contact Spotify support by clicking https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/ and go to subscription > Trial > still need help then type your problem and they will respond quickly. Hope this helps 🙂

Thanks, I just gave it a try, I hope it will work. 🙂

No problem you might want to mark it as the solution although it isn't much because that was the answer and you dont want to waste other peoples time by looking at this post. 🙂 kudos are aprreciated.

Suggested posts