Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

S10 free offer not working

Solved!

S10 free offer not working

Country 

USA 

Device

Galaxy S10

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

I recently got an S10 and I am trying tying to sign up for the 6 month free trial.

The first time I tried I used PayPal as my building information and at the end it spotify app gave me an error; I can't really remember what it said - something like "having trouble right now ... ".

I did get an email from PayPal saying that Spotify charged me 0.01 cents. An account test.

My account never changed to premium and is still the free account.

When I try to go through the 6 month offer again it says I am not eligible because I already took the offer.

I really wouldn't mind that this is not working. What I am worried is that in 6 months spotify is going to charging my PayPal even though I dont have the service.

Thanks for any help you can provide 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Dandandat,

thanks for reaching out !

It's best to contact support in these cases for them to take a closer look and provide the best solution.

You can contact them through this page.

Note: if you get an automated mail, please DO repsond to it.

Hope this will help 😃

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Dandandat,

thanks for reaching out !

It's best to contact support in these cases for them to take a closer look and provide the best solution.

You can contact them through this page.

Note: if you get an automated mail, please DO repsond to it.

Hope this will help 😃

Thank you OneByBoo for the help.

Unfortunately the disinbodied responses from Spotify support was not very helpful.

The several different people who wrote back to me did not seem to be on the same page; as if support staff move from one email to the next in a vacuum with out worrying to understand the previous correspondence.

From what I was told by one support staff was that she could see the several attemps to sign up for the promotional offer; but that it never went through correctly.

I do hope that means they wont start charging me in 6 months as I can see fixing such a problem will be very difficult. 

My recommendation to spotify is to creat a real support team and call center where customers can get real solutions to unique problems. 

Suggested posts