Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Setting up Duo and it won't accept our correct address!

Setting up Duo and it won't accept our correct address!

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I've subscribed. I've already entered our correct address in the account. But in setting up Duo, it won't accept our correct address! There is no accept, enter or OK button or box. Upon entering it correctly and hitting enter it pulls up the incorrect, similarly named road in our area. It offers me to either confirm or edit. It's an endless cycle (come on Sisyphus!) It gives no option to accept the correct address, even though they have that correctly on file. I signed up for Spotify Premium because I can no longer live with possibly the worst music app ever, Amazon Music. But, sadly, here I am with, apparently, another poorly executed/programmed experience, if not app.

And support gives me no options other than this. Help. Please. I'm sinking (since I can't be syching yet...)

3 Replies

Is this the page you put your address into?

If putting information into the page linked above doesn't work, you can contact Spotify support directly, here.

Thank you. Yes, that's were I successfully entered it for my account. However, I can't complete setting up the Duo account because it's forcing me to enter my address (again) and keeps "correcting" it to the incorrect one. Since that step 2 in Duo setup, it won't allow me to get to step 3 to invite my spouse. That is at 

https://www.spotify.com/us/duo/welcome/

Thank you for your reply. 

Hey @zmster,

Could you try the process via a desktop device, preferably with a LAN internet connection, no VPN and from an incognito browser session?
This should be the most sure-fire way of getting your address accepted.
In case this doesn't work, you can try removing house/street numbers or typing in a different public address in your vicinity instead 🙂

Let us know how it goes!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts