Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Involuntary payment fee change

PlanPremiumCountrySpainMy Question or IssueI used to pay for the subscription the premium university payment. I just saw that I was charged three times normal premium and I'm still a university student. Being a failure that is not mine I think that s...

• Plan Premium Country Spain My Question or Issue I used to pay for the subscription the premium university payment. I just saw that I was charged three times normal premium and I'm still a unive...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find hulu in my services

Hi,I was told that I could enable a special hulu ads plan however it doesn't seem possible for me, I can't find the "your services" tab and when I click on this link: https://www.spotify.com/account/your-services/ it redirects me to my account.I even...

• Hi, I was told that I could enable a special hulu ads plan however it doesn't seem possible for me, I can't find the "your services" tab and when I click on this link:  https://www.spotify.com/...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant payments

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Tired of being told i need to pay within a week of payment and now you took two payments within 3 days. Fix it!!!
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone please help me with payment date and/or time of day?

PlanSpotify Premium for FamilyCountryU.S.Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have a subscription to Spotify Premium for Family which everyone loves, bu...

• Plan Spotify Premium for Family Country U.S. Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Is...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sheerid takes long

Dear Spotify StaffA few days ago I tried to upgrade from free to Student premium by sending a document for verification to SheerId. Unfortunately I still haven't had an answer from SheerId, and when I want to re-apply I can't. I'm a student of a univ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Staff A few days ago I tried to upgrade from free to Student premium by sending a document for verification to SheerId. Unfortunately I still haven't had an answer from SheerId, and whe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • sheerID
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3months trial: got a receipt, bank account charged - still no premium

I payed for the 3 months trial for 99cents. I got a receipt and my bank account has been charged. Still it says I am in free mode.What I did try:- Log out, close browser, log in.- Log in with User name given in the receipt.No success yet... Help appr...

• Casual Listener
  • I payed for the 3 months trial for 99cents. I got a receipt and my bank account has been charged. Still it says I am in free mode. What I did try: - Log out, close browser, log in. - Log in with U...
  • acmepfeife
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Failed to subscribe but the money was taken from my account

PlanFreeCountryEgyptDeviceChrome Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI tried to subscribe to the 3 Monthes for 5 EGP offer but after I fill the payment data the page told me that I can't subscribe to this offer because I was subscribed to ...

•   Plan Free Country Egypt Device Chrome  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I tried to subscribe to the 3 Monthes for 5 EGP offer but after I fill the paymen...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working even though I paid

The three month trial for $0.99 was paid, but I'm still on free. I never recieved a receipt through email, even though I have been waiting for over 48 hours. I tried logging out and logging back in, checked if I was using another account or email, an...

• The three month trial for $0.99 was paid, but I'm still on free. I never recieved a receipt through email, even though I have been waiting for over 48 hours. I tried logging out and logging back in, ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

PlanPremiumCountryChileMy Question or IssueMy account was hacked and was upgraded to Family Premium and two people were added without my consent, I need the rest of the money back from the day the account was upgraded without my consent. Regards.

• Plan Premium Country Chile My Question or Issue My account was hacked and was upgraded to Family Premium and two people were added without my consent, I need the rest of the money back from the ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Type of payment for family subscription.

PlanFamily PremiumCountry Mexico DeviceVarious Operating System(iOS 10) My QuestionHi, I had a family subscription, but had a problem with the card I use for the subscriptions payment (it may take two or three weeks to get it solved). Can I use anoth...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Mexico    Device Various  Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question Hi, I had a family subscription, but had a problem with the card I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con la tarjeta de crédito

Hola. Yo le pagaba la cuenta a mi sobrina de spotify, ahora ella lo puede pagar con su trabajo, y me dijo que cancelo la suscripcion con mi tarjeta.Hoy yo me cree una cuenta propia, y al ver los planes premium, selecciono el de los tres meses y cuand...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola. Yo le pagaba la cuenta a mi sobrina de spotify, ahora ella lo puede pagar con su trabajo, y me dijo que cancelo la suscripcion con mi tarjeta. Hoy yo me cree una cuenta propia, y al ver los pl...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged again within a month for premium.

I have paid for premium but two weeks later, i am being told i need to pay again. I have recieved an email receipt too. What do i do? I have logged out already.

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for premium but two weeks later, i am being told i need to pay again. I have recieved an email receipt too. What do i do? I have logged out already.  
  • CJPINEDA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying Premium with Paypal without a creditcard.

PlanGetting spotify premiumMy Question or IssueI want to get Spotify premium. Since i have no creditcard (and I'm not planning on getting one), I chose to use paypal. It was rather disappointing to see that when I continued I was asked to link a cred...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Getting spotify premium My Question or Issue I want to get Spotify premium. Since i have no creditcard (and I'm not planning on getting one), I chose to use paypal. It was rather disappointin...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for two accounts on same card

PlanPremiumCountry UK My Question or IssueBack in January 2018, I upgraded from premium to family premium. Thinking I was doing it on my existing account, weirdly enough I just realised today (June 2019) that I wasn’t and apparently, I accidentally c...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue Back in January 2018, I upgraded from premium to family premium. Thinking I was doing it on my existing account, weirdly enough I just...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but not working

Hi have been using premium services for ñast few months. This month payment is charged but my account moved to Free..PlanPremiumCountryUAEDeviceOne plus 5 Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueCharged on my account but premium not working

• Hi have been using premium services for ñast few months. This month payment is charged but my account moved to Free.. Plan Premium Country UAE Device One plus 5  Operating System Android...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify India - Plan Change

Hello, I am currently on the Spotify Monthly plan in India. I was wanting to change it to the yearly plan but there isn't an option on changing the plan term. I can only see cancel plan option. Can someone help me out? Thank you.-V

• Hello,   I am currently on the Spotify Monthly plan in India. I was wanting to change it to the yearly plan but there isn't an option on changing the plan term. I can only see cancel plan opti...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect Hulu and Spotify

I just signed up for Premium, as I had to cancel it a few days ago due to insufficient funds in my account. Now I have the funds, and I had my Hulu paid for through Spotify, but now I am not able to connect the two accounts anymore. I want to know wh...

• I just signed up for Premium, as I had to cancel it a few days ago due to insufficient funds in my account.  Now I have the funds, and I had my Hulu paid for through Spotify, but now I am not ab...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Free Spotify from Vodafone

hi I got free Spotify with my Vodafone contract and I can’t remember my password when it’s saying forgot passwords and send an email to log in I don’t no were it is going because it’s not mine or my partners and I don’t no how to get my premium back ...

• hi I got free Spotify with my Vodafone contract and I can’t remember my password when it’s saying forgot passwords and send an email to log in I don’t no were it is going because it’s not mine or my ...
  • ontvrgl
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Cards

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceOperating SystemAndroid and Windows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify Gift Cards bought thru Amazon.com with the retailer name "Spotify" have an invalid pin code. 31% are invalid, even though the cards come from Spotify. I wan...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Operating System Android and Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify Gift Cards bought thru Amazon.com with the retailer name "Spotify" have an invalid...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I payed for premium a couple days ago and the transaction has been pending. Now it has gone through my premium still won’t woek I’ve trued logging in and out and everything but it won’t work. I have payed for the 3 month trial but it’s not working. C...

• Casual Listener
  • I payed for premium a couple days ago and the transaction has been pending. Now it has gone through my premium still won’t woek I’ve trued logging in and out and everything but it won’t work. I have ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod