Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Duo subscription

Hi there,I couldn't really find any information on the below in the FAQs : when subscribing to Premium Duo, if both parts each have a Spotify Premium plan already, does the one that joins the new plan lose all his saved music / podcasts / etc. ? Are ...

• Hi there, I couldn't really find any information on the below in the FAQs : when subscribing to Premium Duo, if both parts each have a Spotify Premium plan already, does the one that joins the new p...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "You need to live in the same address". Cant change countries.

Plan: Premium DuoCountry: Sweden Just moved to Sweden from Iceland.Changed from Premium Family to Duo, because me and my girlfriend are the only two users. She got kicked out from the plan when I changed from Family to Duo and I cant re-invite her. "...

• Plan: Premium Duo Country: Sweden   Just moved to Sweden from Iceland. Changed from Premium Family to Duo, because me and my girlfriend are the only two users. She got kicked out from the pl...
  • Kiril
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I just paid for individul premium but I want to do family package

I just paid for individul premium but I want to do family package.Can I pay the rest of family package instead? Because for previous months I paid and use for all family.PlanPremiumCountryThailandDevice(iPhone, Samsung)Operating System(iOS, Android) ...

• I just paid for individul premium but I want to do family package. Can I pay the rest of family package instead? Because for previous months I paid and use for all family. Plan Premium Country T...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Auto-renew plans temporarily unavailable

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm trying to buy Spotify Premium individual plan with autorenewed subscription, but the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm tryi...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with Premium Duo after subscribing with an Individual subscription active

Plan - Premium and Premium DuoCountry - IndiaI already had a Premium subscription due to expire on 31 March. I tried to subscribe to Premium Duo in order to share my subscription with my girlfriend. But as soon as I subscribed, the payment page took ...

mohsinulhaq_0-1642884593008.png mohsinulhaq_1-1642884685671.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium and Premium Duo Country - India I already had a Premium subscription due to expire on 31 March. I tried to subscribe to Premium Duo in order to share my subscription with my girlfr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Buying spotify premium ecard for my wife

none of those links work, after searching Google and duckduckgo and all I get are broke links and shading websites... want to buy my son Spotify for a year and I CAN'T ??

• Casual Listener
  • none of those links work, after searching Google and  duckduckgo and all I get are broke links and shading websites...  want to buy my son Spotify for a year and I CAN'T  ?? 
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Weakly Premium

I purchased 7 day plan and my payment status is completed yet it is not reflected on my accountpremiumCountryIndiaDeviceMI A2

• I purchased 7 day plan and my payment status is completed yet it is not reflected on my account premium Country India Device MI A2
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe to premium mini

PlanFreeCountryEgypt DeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 11 Can't subscribe to premium mini plan and gets "Sorry, your payment failed. No charges were made." every time

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Egypt   Device Laptop Operating System Windows 11   Can't subscribe to premium mini plan and gets "Sorry, your payment failed. No charges were made." every time&...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [FIXED]UPI Payment charged for 12 months but plan not activated on any device.

PlanPremium Duo 1 YearCountryIndiaDeviceRedmi Note Pro 9Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssuePaid for Premium Duo for 1 year 1799 INR from UPI (Google Pay). PLAN NOT ACTIVATED ON ANY DEVICE.Have tried all solutions linked on all threads on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo 1 Year Country India Device Redmi Note Pro 9 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Paid for Premium Duo for 1 year 1799 INR from UPI (Google Pay).  ...
  • gurujo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo ingresar mi tarjeta de regaló

Hola, ayer compré una tarjeta de regaló pero al ingresar el PIN la página me marcaba como error, quisiera saber que procede ya que fui al 7 eleven dónde la compré y me dijeron que no es el problema de ellos. Esperó respuesta, gracias.

• Visitor
  • Hola, ayer compré una tarjeta de regaló pero al ingresar el PIN la página me marcaba como error, quisiera saber que procede ya que fui al 7 eleven dónde la compré y me dijeron que no es el problema d...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: More issues trying to redeem a Google Home Mini

I contacted Josephine V today and she was no help! She confirmed that I registered for the device weeks ago. Notification said I'd be informed when the device was ready,but I never received anything after that! She directed me to Google. They get you...

• Visitor
  • I contacted Josephine V today and she was no help! She confirmed that I registered for the device weeks ago. Notification said I'd be informed when the device was ready,but I never received anything ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why am I paying $10 a month for a laughingly unoptimized piece of **bleep**?

Guess what? I no longer am. I can't like my own local files which are, derp, the songs I like the most. This alone is literally the dumbest thing I have ever had to deal with how ever, the difficulty of just being able to play my music across machine...

• Casual Listener
  • Guess what? I no longer am.   I can't like my own local files which are, derp, the songs I like the most. This alone is literally the dumbest thing I have ever had to deal with how ever, ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment problems as daughter is living abroad

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueDear All! I have a quick question? My daughter is just staying for a year in the US. As we ha...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Dear Al...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • payment options
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription changed while updating payments method

PlanFamilyCountryRussia My Question or IssueHello Team,I was faced with following problem: While updating payments method (previous card was expired) after payment date I was charged for Premium subscription instead of Family one. Is there any option...

• Plan Family Country Russia   My Question or Issue Hello Team, I was faced with following problem: While updating payments method (previous card was expired) after payment date I was charg...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching from Family to Duo

Hi, I have a Family account but as its only myself and my son that use it I'd like to switch to the Duo. From looking through this help section though it looks like he will lose his playlists if I do. Can someone tell me how I can switch so he won't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Family account but as its only myself and my son that use it I'd like to switch to the Duo. From looking through this help section though it looks like he will lose his playlists if I do...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscriptions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I paid for 6month premium with 3month free.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI paid for 6months premium with 3month free(9months). but premium end on 26/01/2022. Kindly l...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I paid ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad-free music - Individual vs Duo plan

Hi, I'm confused by the description of the plans: https://www.spotify.com/us/premium/#plans The Individual plan contains "On-demand playback" and the Duo plan contains "Ad-free music listening, play offline, on-demand playback". Does it mean that the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm confused by the description of the plans:   https://www.spotify.com/us/premium/#plans   The Individual plan contains "On-demand playback" and the Duo plan contains "Ad-free musi...
  • Martin142
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for a dormant student account we believed to be inactive.

We've had premium family for at least 7 years now. My son, when he was in university, activated a premium for student account. He finished university around 6-7 years ago and believes that he deactivated that account. When we signed up to premium-fam...

• We've had premium family for at least 7 years now.    My son, when he was in university, activated a premium for student account. He finished university around 6-7 years ago and believes ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for two subscriptions! Why?

PlanPREMIUMCountry DeviceSamsung S20+Operating SystemIdk, most recent android i guess My Question or Issue I've just realised that I have been paying for my DUO plan simultaneously with solo premium for at least 5 to 6 months.

• Plan PREMIUM Country   Device Samsung S20+ Operating System Idk, most recent android i guess   My Question or Issue   I've just realised that I have been paying for my DUO p...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium duo - we both have spotify accounts, will be both keep our current profiles?

We both pay for individual spotify accounts, if we move to a duo account, will we both keep our current profiles with our playlists etc? PlanPremium duoCountryUKDeviceiPhonesOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• We both pay for individual spotify accounts, if we move to a duo account, will we both keep our current profiles with our playlists etc?  Plan Premium duo Country UK Device iPhones Operat...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes