Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

How about making premium subscription available in app?

This is actually not a suggestion but a bug report. I don’t find a place to do that so I’m posting it here and hope someone to pick it up. I was trying to promote my account to a premium account in my Spotify app - both from my iPhone and my iPad. Th...

• Visitor
  • This is actually not a suggestion but a bug report. I don’t find a place to do that so I’m posting it here and hope someone to pick it up.  I was trying to promote my account to a premium ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Browse] Getting billed for free account

I get billed monthly for a free account. When I log in it offers me the chance to upgrade to premium. The ONE I ALREADY PAY FOR. There’s no way to contact support. Instead I have to use my time for the COMMUNITY. Yet SPOTIFY is the one that should he...

• Visitor
  • I get billed monthly for a free account. When I log in it offers me the chance to upgrade to premium. The ONE I ALREADY PAY FOR. There’s no way to contact support. Instead I have to use my time for t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help duo plan

My Question or IssueI am trying to switch to duo plan, but its keeps saying unable to subscribe to spotify?I am already subscribed i just want to upgrade.

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue I am trying to switch to duo plan, but its keeps saying unable to subscribe to spotify? I am already subscribed i just want to upgrade. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What after gift card period ends?

Hi, I have a question about what happens when gift card period has ended?Will subscription automatically return to free status?Is it required to enter credit card details upfront when using gift card and what happens when I will not provide credit ca...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have a question about what happens when gift card period has ended? Will subscription automatically return to free status? Is it required to enter credit card details upfront when us...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify took money from my old account

I created a premium Spotify account long time ago but i didnt have money in my credit card. Then i forgot my mail and lost that account (mail on the attachment is my personal mail to communicate with you).2 days ago i deposited 55TRY to my credit car...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a premium Spotify account long time ago but i didnt have money in my credit card. Then i forgot my mail and lost that account (mail on the attachment is my personal mail to communicate with...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't join a family

PlanFreeCountryUSADevice-Operating System- My Question or IssueI have a problem. Earlier (January 7, 2020) I joined a family, I was in it for quite a long time, somewhere until the end of October 2020. Then I had to go out. Recently I wanted to re-en...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device - Operating System -   My Question or Issue I have a problem. Earlier (January 7, 2020) I joined a family, I was in it for quite a long time, somewhere unt...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to leave a Premium Family group

Plan FamilyFree/Premium PremiumCountry Panama Device iPhone 11(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System iOS 10(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueCurrently I am part of a Premium Family plan, but I ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Free/Premium Premium Country Panama   Device iPhone 11 (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System iOS 10 (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot subscribe to Premium Student

I'm currently using a Premium Student 1-month prepaid plan, but I want to subscribe to monthly premium for hassle free auto renewal. But I do not see the option to do so. Plan : StudentFree/Premium : PremiumCountry : India

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently using a Premium Student 1-month prepaid plan, but I want to subscribe to monthly premium for hassle free auto renewal. But I do not see the option to do so.   Plan : Student F...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant start trial because of the payment

PlanFreeCountryGeorgiaDeviceHuawei elate, windows 10 pcOperating Systemandroid, windows 10 My Question or Issueso spotify isnt available in my country (georgia) so i had to make account through vpn that was set on united states. i want to start a fre...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Georgia Device Huawei elate, windows 10 pc Operating System android, windows 10   My Question or Issue so spotify isnt available in my country (georgia) so i had to m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charged

PlanPremium/Student CountryGermany Device(iPhone 7 Operating System(iOS 13.6 Hey I upgraded my Spotify Premium To Spotify Premium Student back in August But just Recently saw that I was charged for both Premium and Premium Student since August even t...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium/Student  Country Germany  Device (iPhone 7  Operating System (iOS 13.6   Hey I upgraded my Spotify Premium To Spotify Premium Student back in Augus...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FB ACCOUNT LINKED TO SPOTIFY WAS DISABLED

CountryPhilippinesDevice Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy facebook account which I used to register my premium spotify account was permanently disabled by FB community for some reason that I'm not aware of. I can no longer access m...

• Visitor
  •   Country Philippines Device   Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My facebook account which I used to register my premium spotify account was permanentl...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account lost....

Hi, I have a premium account for 6 month. Everything is paid...This morning I listened to spotify and everything was OK. This afternoon, it asked me to connect, I used facebook. it told me that no account is linked...Then login directly with login - ...

• Visitor
  •   Hi,   I have a premium account for 6 month.   Everything is paid... This morning I listened to spotify and everything was OK. This afternoon, it asked me to connect, I used fac...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment failed, but nothing wrong with bank account

PlanPremium / Family CountryNetherlandsMy Question or IssueThe Spotify app just mentioned that they were unable to extract the monthly payment for my premium/family account. Of course I visited my Spotify account as fast as possible to check what is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium / Family  Country Netherlands My Question or Issue The Spotify app just mentioned that they were unable to extract the monthly payment for my premium/family account. Of course ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi

I'm been charged on my account but I have free Spotify can someone help.and how do I get refunded? I have no other accounts either

• Visitor
  • I'm been charged on my account but I have free Spotify can someone help.and how do I get refunded? I have no other accounts either  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Join Premium Duo Playlist

PremiumUnited States iPhone 11, MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014)iOS 11, macOS Big Sur Whenever I go to join the playlist for the duo mix it just says "We’re having technical issues. Please try again later." (Shown below)

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium United States     iPhone 11, MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014) iOS 11, macOS Big Sur   Whenever I go to join the playlist for the duo mix it just says "We’re hav...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Extend Subscription After Using Gift Card

Hello, I used gift cards to redeem my subscription so I don't need to pay until April 2021. But I just got an offer from my credit card company that I will get 1 month subscription reimbursed if I make a purchase with its card by February 2021. Howev...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I used gift cards to redeem my subscription so I don't need to pay until April 2021. But I just got an offer from my credit card company that I will get 1 month subscription reimburse...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo Mix Won't Generate Playlist

The main account holder authorized duo mix however on my end it only says "technical issues" when I try to join dual mix everything else on the accounts works fine. It just won't make the playlist. Tried on both my laptop and my phone.

• Visitor
  • The main account holder authorized duo mix however on my end it only says "technical issues" when I try to join dual mix everything else on the accounts works fine. It just won't make the playlist. T...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile][Other] Cant find Premium account

I am being charged monthly from Spotify, and I haven’t used the app in over a year, and it’s not even on my phone. I have four emails, and I checked the first two, which are free accounts, and the second we’re created in the last year, so Spotify doe...

• Visitor
  • I am being charged monthly from Spotify, and I haven’t used the app in over a year, and it’s not even on my phone. I have four emails, and I checked the first two, which are free accounts, and the se...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium duo second account issues - help please

I have a Spotify Premiem Duo account, my account works fine but my husbands is having issues. He plays his playlist and it is automatically replaced with an unknown playlist If it plays his playlist it will play only a preview It keeps attempting to ...

• Visitor
  •   I have a Spotify Premiem Duo account, my account works fine but my husbands is having issues.   He plays his playlist and it is automatically replaced with an unknown playlist If i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I purchase a Spotify gift card for my friend in Canada?

I live in the US and I have a friend in Canada whom I would like to give a Spotify gift card so he can get Premium. I found a link to purchase Spotify ecards, but it says Page Not Found. Is it still possible to give a Spotify ecards to Canadian resid...

• Visitor
  • I live in the US and I have a friend in Canada whom I would like to give a Spotify gift card so he can get Premium. I found a link to purchase Spotify ecards, but it says Page Not Found. Is it still ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • canada
    ecard
    Gift Card
    Premium
    Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes