Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Duo

Solved!

Spotify Duo

Hellooo! I just have this question about Spotify Duo.

I want to switch to Spotify Duo and share it with my sister but we live in different countries. I’m with her right now and I don’t thinks there’s gonna be a problem until I go back to where I live. I’ve been using Spotify Premium without changing countries but I don’t know if Spotify Duo is gonna make me change it and that’ll make a problem with us living apart.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Chaasa1,

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Keep in mind that Premium Duo is only for 2 people who live at the same physical address. In order to have the plan, both accounts need to be registered in the same country and the plan owner needs to subscribe with a payment method issued in the country where both of you are living.

If one of you is moving to a different country, the invited account might be removed and won't be able to join again unless you're both in the same country. In this case, if you're planning on leaving the country soon, we suggest that each one of you get your own subscription. You can check the Premium plans in this article. 

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Greetings Chaasa1,

Spotify won't change your country automatically. You should be fine using Spotify Duo if you and your partner (in this case, your sister) are having the same address on your profile, doesn't matter if you live in a different country, only the address should match.

Happy Music Steaming

Sashank

Marked as solution

Hey there @Chaasa1,

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Keep in mind that Premium Duo is only for 2 people who live at the same physical address. In order to have the plan, both accounts need to be registered in the same country and the plan owner needs to subscribe with a payment method issued in the country where both of you are living.

If one of you is moving to a different country, the invited account might be removed and won't be able to join again unless you're both in the same country. In this case, if you're planning on leaving the country soon, we suggest that each one of you get your own subscription. You can check the Premium plans in this article. 

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts