Spotify Premium For Students

Spotify Premium For Students

Plan:

Currenty the Free plan

United States

Device:

Macbook Pro 2016/ iPad mini/ and iPhone

My Question or Issue:

I tried to sign up for spotify premium for student and it would not let me because it said I had previously done a free trial. Number two of the terms and conditions is as follows: (copy and pasted from terms and conditions) 

2. Eligibility.
In order to receive this Student Intro Offer you must be a Qualifying Student (as defined in the Student Tier Terms) and satisfy the eligibility requirements in the Student Tier Terms. To verify your status as a Qualifying Student, you must submit your Qualifying Information (as defined in the Student Tier Terms) by following the steps outlined in the Student Tier Terms. We may use the services of SheerID, Inc., to process and report to us on your Qualifying Information, as described in the Student Tier Terms.

You must also be a new subscriber to the Spotify Premium Service. If you have subscribed to the Premium or Unlimited service or have taken a 30-day free trial offer or 60-day free trial offer previously, you are ineligible for this Student Intro Offer. You may also be ineligible for this Introductory Trial Offer if you have taken other previous trial offers offered by Spotify. Only one Student Intro Offer may be applied to each Spotify Premium account. You may only redeem the Student Intro Offer once.

When I first signed up for spotify, I did a 7-day free trial of premium, so I understand that I can't get the first 3 months for 99 cents. However, I should still be able to sign up for the spotify premium for students as it has verified that I am a student. I tried making another acount and signing up that way but it said my student information was alrady registed to my previous acount and would not let me get the student premium version. Could anyone please tell me how I could get the spotify premium for students? 

Thank you for your time,

Erica

1 Reply

Hey Erica!

Have you ever submitted your qualifying student information to spotify before, on this account or on another? If you have, it will still be registered under that account. The only workaround for this that I can think of would be using a friend's qualifying information, or figuring our when and where you have previously submitted your info. I hope this helps!

Oburger04

Please select the "accept as solution" option below to help others with similar problems, and give this message a like! Thank you!

Suggested posts