Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium

Spotify Premium

I bought Spotify Premium for my First time now i waited Like 15 Minuten but i still couldnt hear music offline Someone can tell me why

3 Replies

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble!

We know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, let's try a quick reinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, we'd recommend checking out the info here too.

Keep us posted!
/M

Hey! Need Help ASAP.

We have a Familiar Plan (795y05k6gr1y4paji5q1cn6dy, user name), the administator tried to send the invitation but when we accept the invitation on our Spotify account (adding adress and etc) after submiting the info, error pop-out, saying thats is not possible connect the account to premium.

Do you know why?

A couple days ago we didnt experience any trouble, after reciving an email saying Spotify couldn't confirm the adress.

Please Help!

Capture.PNG

Hey @Saidcazares,

This sounds like a slightly different issue, but let's continue to help you out here.

To check, have you gone over the steps with your plan members at this link?

We'd also suggest for everyone affected to try logging out, back in, and trying a clean reinstall.

Then, check if you're showing as Free or Premium at this link.

If you're still having issues getting people signed up to the plan after all of this, perhaps you should try getting in contact with us directly, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further by taking a look under the hood at the accounts and the plan.

Thanks!

Suggested posts