Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify deletes downloads

Spotify deletes downloads

I have premium and when i download a playlist 1 day later the playlist is automatically deleted
4 Replies

My phone is a samsung a11

Hey there @Walter23

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, are you using an SD card? If so, we suggest that you remove it > restart your device > perform a clean reinstall of the app and check if that makes the difference. 

If you don't use an SD card, you can try reinstalling the app by following the steps mentioned above. 

If the issue persists, could you let us know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update?

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€โ€“ Maria von Trapp

Hi Eni, thanks for answer me!

After some days, the downloads were not deleted, and i didn't do nothing, and the only thing i didn't do it's delete cache, and today i see and i have 1,1GB, i delete it, now i will see if my downloads were deleted or not

I delete the cache, and hours later, my downloads were deleted, i think it's the cache, now i will not delete the cache and see if my downloads are deleted, if yes, i will finally know the solution, if not, i don't know, bcs i reinstall, so there will be no problem i think.

Suggested posts