Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• lauren_mal
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Fix A Subscription

I have a Student Premium account that charges me $5 a month which did on 6/10 but then I was also charged the whole $10 yesterday. What do I do and how do I get it fixed?PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 10Operating System My Question or Is...

• I have a Student Premium account that charges me $5 a month which did on 6/10 but then I was also charged the whole $10 yesterday. What do I do and how do I get it fixed? Plan Premium Country Un...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New phone, can't download music on family premium

PlanPremium FamilyCountryBelgium DeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 My Question or IssueI've had Premium Family for months (on my name) & it worked fine. Now, 2 weeks ago i've bought a new phone, and Inve noticed I'm unable to download music for offline use. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Belgium  Device Samsung Galaxy S10    My Question or Issue I've had Premium Family for months (on my name)  & it worked fine. Now, 2 weeks ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family not working
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card not valid

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8My Question or IssueHy everyone!My question would be that my existing bank card I use, does not accept spotify, what should I do to accept and be premium tag? (I want to buy this 1 euro 3 month premium)...

• Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Samsung Galaxy S8 My Question or Issue Hy everyone! My question would be that my existing bank card I use, does not accept spotify, what should I do to ac...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I had a delayed payment & some features disabled. Payment has been taken & features not re-enabled

Premium PlanCanada DeviceiPhone 6S+Operating SystemiOS 12.3.1 My account didn’t have enough to pay on time, some premium features had been disabled. The payment has now been taken from my bank account but the features weren’t re-enabled. I can no lon...

• Premium Plan Canada   Device iPhone 6S+ Operating System iOS 12.3.1   My account didn’t have enough to pay on time, some premium features had been disabled. The payment has now bee...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • payment issues
    Premium
    Premium features disabled
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription failed but money charged

PlanFree/PremiumCountryEgyptDevice Samsung Galaxy s6 edgeOperating System Android Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI trired many times to subscribtion with offer 3 monthes for 5egp and evrey time time it failed and spotify deduce and charge me an...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Egypt Device  Samsung Galaxy s6 edge Operating System  Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I trired many times to subscribtion with...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with premium

I bought spotify premium for 0,99 but i didn't get the spotify premium If i check my bills on spotify it says i bought spotify premiumbut if i check subscription it says i don't have spotify premiumso i don't know what to do.

• I bought spotify premium for 0,99 but i didn't get the spotify premium  If i check my bills on spotify it says i bought spotify premium but if i check subscription it says i don't have spotify...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium ended but still getting premium benefits

I had Spotify 3 months for free through a deal with Sky, I don’t really use it that much to warrant paying for it so asked them to cancel it once the 3 months was up, this should have ended on the 13/06/19. It’s now the 23/06/19 and I’m still getting...

• Casual Listener
  • I had Spotify 3 months for free through a deal with Sky, I don’t really use it that much to warrant paying for it so asked them to cancel it once the 3 months was up, this should have ended on the 13...
  • AdamRennie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring Premium account to partner // Facebook required?

Plan PremiumCountry UKMy Question or IssueHello,I have had a Premium acount for several years. I log in with my username and password, not with Facebook. I now have an opportunity to transfer my premium account to a partner arrangement with Vodafone....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK My Question or Issue Hello, I have had a Premium acount for several years. I log in with my username and password, not with Facebook.  I now have an opportunity...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I activate Hulu???

Ive had premium for several years and just got a notification that Hulu is now included in my subscription. Ive looked and looked for the life of me, but cannot find where/how to activate Hulu. Multiple websites including Spotify's own say that a but...

spotify.PNG
  • Ive had premium for several years and just got a notification that Hulu is now included in my subscription.  Ive looked and looked for the life of me, but cannot find where/how to activate Hulu....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription just changed to free

Hi! I have a long-standing family subscription, that has been working fine until now. Suddenly I'm on free. * If I look at the subscription page it says spotify free.* If I check the receipts, the last payment was June 2nd this year. Three days ago.*...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a long-standing family subscription, that has been working fine until now. Suddenly I'm on free.  * If I look at the subscription page it says spotify free. * If I check the receipt...
  • nikopol_1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't accept Duo invitation

PlanDuoCountryPoland DeviceiPhone XS, iPhone 6, Macbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemLatest iOS and macOS, latest Safari/Chrome I've sent a Duo invitation to my wife and she can't verify the address on any device or browser. We've tried iPhone 6, iPh...

• Plan Duo Country Poland   Device iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System Latest iOS and macOS, latest Safari/Chrome   I've sent a Duo invitation to my wif...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium did not work, but I was being charged. How can I speak to someone about this issue?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Online payment and security settings

PlanPremium DeviceGoogle Pixel 3 My Question or IssueMy bank allows me to block online payment in Australia with a click of a button. I want to keep it blocked so I know I won't buy something by accident but I'm worried it will interfere with the Spo...

•   Plan Premium   Device Google Pixel 3   My Question or Issue My bank allows me to block online payment in Australia with a click of a button. I want to keep it blocked so I kn...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Payment Problems
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment error

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceHongmi note 6 proOperating System Android My Question or IssueHi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 2RM. But it has charged 14.90RM for only 1 Month. Please fix my payment and period.

• Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device Hongmi note 6 pro Operating System  Android    My Question or Issue Hi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 2RM. But...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Country Question

HiIf I change country, will I lose my existing playlists?Thanks 

• Regular
  • Hi If I change country, will I lose my existing playlists? Thanks  
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling for 6 weeks with Premium for Student

Premium for StudentAustralia iPhone 8 Plus I will be travelling to Singapore for 6 weeks and using a Singaporean sim card and internet. Will I still be able to use my Premium account?

• Premium for Student Australia   iPhone 8 Plus   I will be travelling to Singapore for 6 weeks and using a Singaporean sim card and internet. Will I still be able to use my Premium acco...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for 3 months premium but didn't get the premium

Hi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 0.99. I bought it on my other account that's free and I even got the receipt saying that I have the premium now but when I log it to the account it's said that I'm still on a spotify free. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 0.99. I bought it on my other account that's free and I even got the receipt saying that I have the premium now but when I log it to the ac...
  • Edwin39
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant get into account

I made a Spotify a while back and I have premium. It was linked to facebook but I just deleted it months ago.. now my app logged me out and I cant log back in. I tried using the same email address that was used on my facebook.. but obviously they nee...

• Visitor
  • I made a Spotify a while back and I have premium. It was linked to facebook but I just deleted it months ago.. now my app logged me out and I cant log back in. I tried using the same email address th...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment issue

CountryEgyptDeviceiphone 6sMy Question or IssueI used to be a spotify premium user but I had some issues with my visa and I had to cancel it for a couple of months, so I had to downgrade to free. It has been reactivated now and used for other website...

• Country Egypt Device iphone 6s My Question or Issue I used to be a spotify premium user but I had some issues with my visa and I had to cancel it for a couple of months, so I had to downgrade to...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay

PlanFree/PremiumCountryVietnam/RussiaDeviceOppo A7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello. I currently live in Vietnam, but I am a client of a Russian bank. When I tried to pay and get a premium account, I couldn't do that because "Your pay...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Vietnam/Russia Device Oppo A7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello.  I currently live in Vietnam, but I am a client of a Russian b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod