Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Regular Premium Account WITHOUT HULU is not available

Spotify has seriously fouled up their entire subscription system in the USA with the rollout of the Hulu promotion.It appears to be impossible at this moment to sign up for a new Premium account without Hulu, or to upgrade a free to account to Premiu...

• Roadie
  • Spotify has seriously fouled up their entire subscription system in the USA with the rollout of the Hulu promotion. It appears to be impossible at this moment to sign up for a new Premium account wi...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged double AGAIN after talking to someone online

PlanstudentCountrycanadaDeviceandroidQUESTION: WHY am i being charged twice again after i directly spoke with spotify staff about two weeks ago and they closed my other account. i am so frustrated.

• Plan student Country canada Device android QUESTION: WHY am i being charged twice again after i directly spoke with spotify staff about two weeks ago and they closed my other account. i am so f...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently lost my debit card, is there any other method to pay my monthly subscription fee?

PlanPremiumCountrySweden My Question or IssueI recently lost my debit card this Saturday which I naturally blocked as soon as I noticed, of course the timing had to be so terrible that it was right around the time to pay for Spotify Premium. Worst ca...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden   My Question or Issue I recently lost my debit card this Saturday which I naturally blocked as soon as I noticed, of course the timing had to be so terrible th...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pago

Necesito saber si se puede hacer pago con tarjeta de débitoo y como hacerlo por fa

• Necesito saber si se puede hacer pago con tarjeta de débitoo y como hacerlo por fa
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Subscription that I don't have

Hi, I received a text message at 2.11am this morning, saying "Thank you for your subscription of £9.99 for Spotify Premium from Spotify" etc, this charge has come off my payg O2 balance. I have never signed upto Spotify premium, have also checked my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I received a text message at 2.11am this morning, saying "Thank you for your subscription of £9.99 for Spotify Premium from Spotify" etc, this charge has come off my payg O2 balance. I have never...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini code?

I only just found out about the offer . Long time Subscriber. I found a link that told me to click for offer. When doing so I ended up on the main page. Should I be expecting a email? Is the offer done?

• I only just found out about the offer . Long time Subscriber. I found a link that told me to click for offer. When doing so I ended up on the main page.  Should I be expecting a email? Is the of...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home Mini Redemption problem
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Gift Card not working

I had purchased a $10 Spotify gift-card at my local Target. When I got home to use the pin or code I was told it was invalid. I was confused considering the reciept said the code was activated, it was purchased in the same country as my account, and ...

• I had purchased a $10 Spotify gift-card at my local Target. When I got home to use the pin or code I was told it was invalid. I was confused considering the reciept said the code was activated, it wa...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution GIFT CARD FAILURE

Multiple users are now reporting that gift card PIN codes are simply not working. I reported this issue here in the community on April 16, after I was unable to resolve the problem through Twitter with @SpotifyCares. Here is a link to my post from Ap...

• Roadie
  • Multiple users are now reporting that gift card PIN codes are simply not working.   I reported this issue here in the community on April 16, after I was unable to resolve the problem through T...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium WITHOUT auto-renewal?

Having reached a time of life when I could keel over dead at any moment, I'm canceling any and all auto-renewal subscriptions as a courtesy to my survivors, who will appreciate having fewer chores to deal with after I've vamoosed. With that in mind, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Having reached a time of life when I could keel over dead at any moment, I'm canceling any and all auto-renewal subscriptions as a courtesy to my survivors, who will appreciate having fewer chores to...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my subscription last month but it was "mysteriously" switched on again!

I cancelled my subscription last month but Spotify "switched" it on again and charged my debit card today! What is this? Are you swindeling people their money without their consent? Please do not tell me that other people have access to my account or...

• I cancelled my subscription last month but Spotify "switched" it on again and charged my debit card today! What is this? Are you swindeling people their money without their consent? Please do not tel...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift Cards Codes are failing

Hello, yesterday I bought 12 gift cards for Spotify premium and I tried to insert the code and none works and I went to the store I bought it and they told me "Check with the provider" and now I'm typing this message, can you please help me? I spent ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, yesterday I bought 12 gift cards for Spotify premium and I tried to insert the code and none works and I went to the store I bought it and they told me "Check with the provider" and now I'm ty...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Charged twice this month?

I upgraded from a Premium subscription to a Premium for Family subscription this month. I appear to have been charged twice as follows: - My normal Premium charge of £9.99 was taken on 8th April- My new Premium for Family charge of £14.99 was taken o...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded from a Premium subscription to a Premium for Family subscription this month. I appear to have been charged twice as follows:   - My normal Premium charge of £9.99 was taken on 8th A...
  • lexicat101
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Head space to be available on family premium account

Hi I wondered if it would be possible for headspace to be available via a family premium account. Thanks

• Hi I wondered if it would be possible for headspace to be available via a family premium account. Thanks 
  • mayonaze
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is the Google Home Mini offer no longer available?

Hi there, I was planning on purchasing a Premium plan a few weeks back because of this free Google Home Mini promotion, but was waiting until May 1st. But now it appears to be gone? All news outlets reported it going on until May 9th and I don't see ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I was planning on purchasing a Premium plan a few weeks back because of this free Google Home Mini promotion, but was waiting until May 1st. But now it appears to be gone? All news...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Premium spotify problem

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDevice Samsung Galaxy s8Operating System Android Oreo My Question or IssueSo today (1/05/19) i have renewed my premium plan that is 6.99€ a month and for some reason it said that i'll need to pay again on the 22 of May so no...

• Plan Premium Country Portugal Device  Samsung Galaxy s8 Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue So today (1/05/19) i have renewed my premium plan that is 6...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't edit payment details. I need help!

Plan Free/PremiumCountry CanadaDevice LG g5Operating System Android Here is my payment details issue. Spotify have paused my Premium subscribtion. I have to change the credit card so I can keep paying and get Premium back. I tried to edit the payment...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device LG g5 Operating System Android    Here is my payment details issue. Spotify have paused my Premium subscribtion. I have to change...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! AYUDAAAA

Compré varias tarjetas de Spotify y ninguna me funcionó, me marcaba error cuando las canjeaba, incluso intenté con otras tarjetas de Spotify que había comprado ese momento pero no funcionó. Fui a walmart (en donde compré las tarjetas) y me dijeron qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Compré varias tarjetas de Spotify y ninguna me funcionó, me marcaba error cuando las canjeaba, incluso intenté con otras tarjetas de Spotify que había comprado ese momento pero no funcionó.  ...
  • david1234508934
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why my account has not been modified in Premium for sudents?

Hallo, my account was premium for students.On January 2019 the first year expired.I reapply for another year but I now realize that Spotify never changed it even if I had a message telling it would have been modified on February 28th 2019.Now I appli...

• Hallo, my account was premium for students. On January 2019 the first year expired. I reapply for another year but I now realize that Spotify never changed it even if I had a message telling it wou...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant accept family premium invite

i have an invite to join a family plan but everytime i click it it just goes to the subscription page and tells me to "stay premium" but if i choose that itll just make me have my own family plan. Idk what else to do and this is really annoying pls h...

• Casual Listener
  • i have an invite to join a family plan but everytime i click it it just goes to the subscription page and tells me to "stay premium" but if i choose that itll just make me have my own family plan. Id...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No premium on App

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael ( currently at vietnam) DeviceHuawei p30 pro Operating SystemAndroid latest one My Question or IssueJust registered on premium. App still shows me get premium and dont let me edit my name or country. I cant download songs i l...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Israel ( currently at vietnam)  Device Huawei p30 pro  Operating System Android latest one   My Question or Issue Just registered on premium.  App ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes