Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify with Singtel still active after cancellation

Spotify with Singtel still active after cancellation

Hi Folks, thanks for the help in advance.

I’ve got a Singtel Music (Spotify) that i’ve apparently cancelled. Checked with Singtel twice and it’s been cancelled since 7th April 2020 however, it’s still showing on my Spotify account that it’s active. I’m trying to get onto Spotify Family and the without the cancellation going through I can’t do it! Any ideas on how to fix this?

3 Replies

Hey there @ccheah!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your question.

If you've already canceled with our partners, you'll need to wait until your account goes to our free service to be able to join a Family plan.

Take a look at this page to check how you can keep track of your subscription's status.

When you're on free, you should be able to accept your invitation for the Family plan with the steps here.

Let us know if you stumble upon any issues!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi I having the same issue, why can't they just make the account become free immediately? so we must wait for the cycle to end?

Hi there @miko9,

Thanks for the post.

Since this is a subscription plan issued by a partner company, we can't cancel it from our end and terminate the subscription immediately. 

Once your prepaid time ends, you should be able to change your subscription from your account page 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts