Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't let me press "Continue to Cancel"

Solved!

Spotify won't let me press "Continue to Cancel"

Hello. I am a current Spotify Premium user but I want to cancel my subscription. As I said already, I have been using Spotify. So I already know how the process goes to cancel my subscription. I went to your website on my phone (iPhone 12), went to available subscriptions, scrolled down to Spotify Free, and pressed Cancel Premium.

All of that went smoothly until I got to the next page and tried to press the "continue to cancel button. I'm not lying to you when I say I pressed that button over 20 times and it didn't send me to the next page so I could continue my transaction. So I went on my laptop (HP laptop if that info helps), did the same process, tried pressing the button about the same amount of times, and it STILL did not work. Is there anyone

who works for Spotify who can cancel my subscription for me? I understand you don't want me to cancel my subscription but this is just getting ridiculous. If I have to pay another month because the official website itself will not allow me to cancel my subscription there is going to be a problem. This is also my second time typing out this post because there was an error (Exception 1D: 37FF74E2).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I’m not sure why but when I pressed the cancel button this time it went throughout and I was able to cancel. All I did was come back to the same page a few minutes later and the button worked this time. Weird but it worked.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I'm having the same issue! The continue to cancel button just doesn't work or load to the next page! So frustrating as it's the last day I can cancel before I'm charged!!

I have exactly the same problem. Have you found a solution?

Marked as solution

I’m not sure why but when I pressed the cancel button this time it went throughout and I was able to cancel. All I did was come back to the same page a few minutes later and the button worked this time. Weird but it worked.

Suggested posts