Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student premium

Student premium

Hello,

I have problem with student premium, last year I had this subscription but from the new year I got charge for normal premium. I'm still at the university. When i try to choose the student premium it told me that I've already used this offer. How I can get back my student premium? I have verified ISIC  for this year.

PS.  sorry for my English.

1 Reply

Hey there @Filip16

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. When the discount expires, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual unless you cancel or apply for another year (with a 4 year limit). 

Student discount users receive a warning email 1 month before the offer expires. The email includes instructions on how to reactivate the Premium Student and continue paying the discounted price.

In case you receive this error message you need to get in touch with SheerID. They'll send you an email including a valid activation link allowing you to apply the student discount to your Spotify account. You can contact SheerID here

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts