Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switching to a Duo account

Switching to a Duo account

My kids both currently have a premium account.  My son is on the monthly $10.99 account and my daughter has a temporary account set up with a gift card she received for her birthday. Her subscription will expire in 16 days. I would like to transition them to a premium duo account.  Do I need to cancel my son's account and then set up the duo account?  HIs next payment is due August 28, so I'd like to cancel his account prior to that if so.  Thanks for your help.

1 Reply

Hey @Ann39,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you want them both to use one Premium Duo subscription, the easiest way to do this is to have your son upgrade to Premium Duo here. His remaining Premium time will be converted into Premium Duo time (and this can bring the next billing date a bit forward). There's no need to cancel anything.

Once that's done, he can invite his sister to the Premium Duo plan using these steps. She'll be able to use her existing account to accept the invite.

I recommend waiting until her Premium has expired though, otherwise, she'll lose the remaining days.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts