Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7 & Acer

Operating System

Android 8.0.0, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've been using premium for the last two years - last month I had to get a new debit card, so I got a message that Spotify couldn't process my subscription due to payment problems. (No sweat, I assumed it was for my card?) Went online to change my payment information/re-subscribe, selected the $9.99/month offer here, and then was notified that I'm not eligible for that offer?

The only other options I'm being given are the Family, Yearly, and Student plans. I'm not a student, so I don't qualify for the student plan, and I can't afford a family plan or lump sum of $100+ for a whole year. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Reply

Hey @TuBlave, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you try checking out your available plans by logging into your account? Once you've done that, click "CHANGE or CANCEL". From there you'll see the available plan options in your country.

If there is an error message showing when you process payment or when you change plans, please try using another browser. If those don't work, feel free to send me a screenshot of the error messages you are facing (Do hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts