Free/Premium

Country

Canada / Quebec

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to subscribe to premium. It automatically links me with the promotion offer of 3 free months, but then asks me to check the box to confirm that I'm not a resident of Quebec, but I am. No alternative options offered. Just that box. If I leave it uncheck and try to go to check-out, it doesn't work and says I have to agree to the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use. If I check it doesn't work and gives me an error code (presumably because I live in Quebec). So what do I do? The only other options I've seen are either a one-time payment or a yearly subscription. I do not want a yearly engagement, so I've tried to go with the one-time payment, but the only payment option is PaySafe Card, which I am not a user of nor am I willing to become as you can make transactions on nearly EVERYTHING on the web without it. Are you guys willingly trying to make it impossible for me to subscribe? What kind of a business model is that???

1 Reply

Nevermind, I've found a post form 2 years ago in which a mod provides a link to circumvent the whole problem. Which means that you've been aware of this problem for at least two years and still it isn't fixed. Wow.

Suggested posts