Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium with Hulu

I recently updated my payment information for my subscription, which is the grandfathered plan of spotify premium with hulu. After updating the info, it said that I was updated for spotify premium. Just premium. No hulu. This is a grandfathered plan ...

• I recently updated my payment information for my subscription, which is the grandfathered plan of spotify premium with hulu.   After updating the info, it said that I was updated for spotify p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does 1-year subscription lose when I change country in payment?

I have a 1-year premium subscription. I'm about to move to another country so I have to update my payment to that country. But will I lose my 1-year subscription and be charged for a new one or will it be charged when my current subscription end?

• Visitor
  • I have a 1-year premium subscription. I'm about to move to another country so I have to update my payment to that country. But will I lose my 1-year subscription and be charged for a new one or will ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for Premium and still doesn't work!

Plan Paid for Premium Country India Device MacBook Air My Question or Issue Paid for Premium on 3 rd May and it still doesn't work. Money has been debited from my Paytm Account the same day.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Paid for Premium  Country India Device MacBook Air   My Question or Issue Paid for Premium on 3 rd May and it still doesn't work. Money has been debited from m...
  • chkhosla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

More music

PlanPremiumCountryPHDeviceiPhone 8 plus 2017 Macbook Air 11 inch Operating SystemiOS 13.4.1Mac OS CatalinaI'm wondering if Spotify can provide more Japanese music .One of my favorite genre is Japanese . Usually, my favorite artists provide Spotify us...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country PH Device iPhone 8 plus  2017 Macbook Air 11 inch  Operating System iOS 13.4.1 Mac OS Catalina I'm wondering if Spotify can provide more Japanese mu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to pay for subscribtion

Plan3 mth PremiumCountry CanadaDevicePCOperating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueI am not able to chose a payment mothod. Both cr card and PayPal selection is showing the following error msg: Payment failed. Try again, or use a different paymen...

•   Plan 3 mth Premium Country  Canada Device PC Operating System  Windows 10  My Question or Issue I am not able to chose a payment mothod. Both cr card and PayPal select...
  • mannyfdz
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

i need help for payment with picpay

hi, i would like to know how do i pay for Spotify with the payment code i made on Picpay! (I'm in Brazil)

• hi, i would like to know how do i pay for Spotify with the payment code i made on Picpay! (I'm in Brazil)  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot sign up for student premium

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceOnePlus 7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI got verified by sheerID and on the last step of signing up for Premium Student where I have to put in my credit card information I get an error message that says T...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device OnePlus 7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I got verified by sheerID and on the last step of signing up for Premium Student whe...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Credit Card
    Payment Problems
    Premium Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant buy premium !

I cant buy the premium offer! every time I tried the page keep loading and nothing happens > tried different browsers ( chrome-opera-firefox)even tried to make another account and the issue still there.

Screenshot_3.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I cant buy the premium offer! every time I tried the page keep loading and nothing happens > tried different browsers ( chrome-opera-firefox) even tried to make another account and the issue stil...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failed for a valid card

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceOppo Reno 10x ZoomOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi Spotify Team, Hope that you will read this concern of mine. For the past months, the app automatically deducts the 129 php from my debit card but now,...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi Spotify Team,   Hope that you will read this concern of mine. ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Subscriptions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo pagar Premium

PlanFreeArgentina DeviceSamsung Galaxy A20Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueTrate de pagar premium pero no me deja, intente del telefono, la computadora y me dice que hubo problemas, tambien probe como incogn...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Argentina   Device Samsung Galaxy A20 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Trate de pagar premium pero no me deja, intent...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need help with accessing video content

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device(Samsung Galaxy Fold & Windows Desktop Computer)Operating System(Android 10, Windows 10) I do not have access to videos on Spotify. I've followed all of the "guides" but they just are not available to me. I am paying f...

•   Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device (Samsung Galaxy Fold & Windows Desktop Computer) Operating System (Android 10, Windows 10)   I do not have access to videos on Spotif...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free account but getting charged

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot go back to premium again

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceiPad Mini My Question or IssueMy premium subscription just expired on May 3rd and I cancelled it. Today (May 7th) I want to go premium again so I went to the payment page and tried to pay using mobile load (Sma...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Philippines Device iPad Mini   My Question or Issue My premium subscription just expired on May 3rd and I cancelled it. Today (May 7th) I want to go premium aga...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment failed

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPhilippinesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 My Question or IssueI was able to pay for the subscription for the 1st month of my Premium Family plan, but after the first month it says my payment has failed and...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Philippines Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android 9.0   My Question or Issue I was able to pay for the subscription for the 1st month of my Pr...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ualá Card Error

Hi, I have a Ualá prepaid debit card (MasterCard) associated to my account, which I use to pay for my family plan. With each new payment, the app tells me that the payment failed, and when I try to update my payment info, a message that says "Ha ocur...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Ualá prepaid debit card (MasterCard) associated to my account, which I use to pay for my family plan. With each new payment, the app tells me that the payment failed, and when I try to u...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't do free upgrade (3months), my Spotify app automatically closes every time I try

PlanFreeCountryItalyDeviceTablet Huawei M2-801LOperating SystemAndroid 5.1.1 My Question or Issue

• Plan Free Country Italy Device Tablet Huawei M2-801L Operating System Android 5.1.1   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advance Payment?

Hello, I currently have a Spotify account in Ireland, with payments from an Irish bank. I might be closing my account and moving out of the country in the next few weeks. Is there any way for me to pay for the next couple of months in advance so that...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I currently have a Spotify account in Ireland, with payments from an Irish bank. I might be closing my account and moving out of the country in the next few weeks. Is there any way fo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium in a wrong profile

Hey guys I bought today these spotify premium, but accidentally not on that profile, where i want that. I logged in a wrong profile in web, where i bought that. Can i change the premium for my another account? There are all my songs, and playlists.

• Visitor
  • Hey guys   I bought today these spotify premium, but accidentally not on that profile, where i want that. I logged in a wrong profile in web, where i bought that. Can i change the premium for ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Virgin mobile 6 month free set up

Virgin say i can have 6 months free premium. But i cant see any option on spotify to do this? Matt

• Visitor
  • Virgin say i can have 6 months free premium. But i cant see any option on spotify to do this?   Matt  
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium getting paused early

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines DeviceGalaxy A6 PlusOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy premium got paused early, I had a 1 month subscription and Spotify paused it even though it hasn't been a month. It said the last payment didn't wor...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines   Device Galaxy A6 Plus Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My premium got paused early, I had a 1 month subscription and Spotif...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes