Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 11 pro max) Operating System(iOS 13.4.1) My Question or IssueI received an offer to rejoin premium for $9.99 for 3 months. My card was declined because it was a gift card. So I was wondering if I were...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 11 pro max)  Operating System (iOS 13.4.1)   My Question or Issue I received an offer to rejoin premium for $9.99 for 3 mo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card won’t work.

So I bought my first ever iPhone and my first ever Spotify account and now I try to use a gift card to unlock premium features, and it simply says something went wrong please try again. Please help me because I can’t believe such an easy thing doesn’...

• Casual Listener
  • So I bought my first ever iPhone and my first ever Spotify account and now I try to use a gift card to unlock premium features, and it simply says something went wrong please try again. Please help m...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice when one account was cancelled

I have 2 Spotify accounts which one of them disappeared all of a sudden cause it was related to the Facebook profile. I wrote about the issue weeks ago and the best solution was to cancel that profile. Well, I did and now weeks later I’VE BEEN CHARGE...

• Visitor
  • I have 2 Spotify accounts which one of them disappeared all of a sudden cause it was related to the Facebook profile. I wrote about the issue weeks ago and the best solution was to cancel that profil...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What do I do to avoid receiving charges on two credit cards?

I clarify before that I only have one Spotify account, a few months ago I updated the card with which I pay and now I’m charged in the current and previous cards. Sorry my English isn’t good. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I clarify before that I only have one Spotify account, a few months ago I updated the card with which I pay and now I’m charged in the current and previous cards.   Sorry my English isn’t good...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charge
    Payment Problems
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade from individual subscriptions to family

Hi! both my children have existing subscription, i believe the one for $9.99 and the other student. I am finally caving in and decided to put us in a family plan. What will happen to their existing subscription bill?

• Visitor
  • Hi!  both my children have existing subscription, i believe the one for $9.99 and the other student.  I am finally caving in and decided to put us in a family plan.  What will happen t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged for 2 subscriptions

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesOperating System My Question or IssueI used to pay Spotify with my prepaid sim load, but i changed it to my card. Now i've been and still continuously been paying for both. It's suddenly eating up my load. There's been a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Operating System   My Question or Issue I used to pay Spotify with my prepaid sim load, but i changed it to my card. Now i've been and still continuously ...
  • Camillejlacson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem con Spotify para Universitarios

Hola, Tengo un problema con la renovación de Spotify para Universitarios. Actualmente sigo estudiando la universidad pero debido a la situación actual por el Coronavirus (Covid-19), en Mexico, nos mandaron a estudiar en casa y las oficinas de la escu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,   Tengo un problema con la renovación de Spotify para Universitarios.   Actualmente sigo estudiando la universidad pero debido a la situación actual por el Coronavirus (Covid-19),...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Student subscprition stoped

My Premium student subscription ended for the first year and reverted back to normal premium. However, when I tried re-applying for student premium again to continue it, the system tells me I have already redeemed this offer. How do I regain my stude...

• Visitor
  • My Premium student subscription ended for the first year and reverted back to normal premium. However, when I tried re-applying for student premium again to continue it, the system tells me I have al...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It appears that you're not eligible for this offer

Hi,I am a newbie with Spotify (always used Apple music, shame on me I know...).When i tried to apply for the 3 months free trial, i got this message :"It appears that you're not eligible for this offer. You can still enjoy Premium for the great price...

• Hi, I am a newbie with Spotify (always used Apple music, shame on me I know...). When i tried to apply for the 3 months free trial, i got this message : "It appears that you're not eligible for th...
  • TP16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is Spotify forcing me to buy a family plan?

I got a new bank card, so my premium needed to be reconnected. I went to go and reconnect it, and it keeps saying I am ineligible for that plan, and then only lets me choose from family, yearly or student discount. I am the only one to ever use my ac...

• Visitor
  • I got a new bank card, so my premium needed to be reconnected. I went to go and reconnect it, and it keeps saying I am ineligible for that plan, and then only lets me choose from family, yearly or st...
  • _grey_220
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Didn't receive pin code

I'm trying to upgrade to premium, I've entered my number everytime but i didn't get pin code. I'm from Indonesia using Indosat card

• I'm trying to upgrade to premium, I've entered my number everytime but i didn't get pin code. I'm from Indonesia using Indosat card
  • Mei95
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Money deducted but can’t use premium

PlanCan’t tellCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI just paid for premium like 10 mins ago n when the payment was successful it showed that my card doesn’t support monthly billing but it deducted the amount from my c...

• Visitor
  • Plan Can’t tell Country India Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I just paid for premium like 10 mins ago n when the payment was successful it showed that ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invoice Payment - Annual Premium

Hi, I've paid the invoice for the annual premium subscription yesterday (05/11/2020) and until now I did not receive an e-mail with the payment confirmation. Can someone help me with this? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I've paid the invoice for the annual premium subscription yesterday (05/11/2020) and until now I did not receive an e-mail with the payment confirmation.   Can someone help ...
  • eduardofmbatalh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to switch Family plan from monthly to Yearly?

Is there a plan option to switch Family plan from monthly to Yearly?Are there any discounts for annual billing?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a plan option to switch Family plan from monthly to Yearly? Are there any discounts for annual billing?
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have username but not email.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceIphone 11Operating SystemiOs My Question or IssueThe account I am using to send this does not have premium. However, I have another account on my phone that has premium, but I cannot find the email attached to it....

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device Iphone 11 Operating System iOs   My Question or Issue The account I am using to send this does not have premium. However, I have anoth...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falha no Pagamento

Realizei a assinatura anual ano passado, agora que acabou o período não consigo renovar a assinatura, o Spotify simplesmente não aceita nenhum número de cartão de crédito ou débito. Preciso de ajuda urgente, pois uso meu Spotify para trabalhar. Obrig...

• Casual Listener
  • Realizei a assinatura anual ano passado, agora que acabou o período não consigo renovar a assinatura, o Spotify simplesmente não aceita nenhum número de cartão de crédito ou débito. Preciso de ajuda ...
  • correio_marcos
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription problem with new samsung s20plus purchase

I purchased a new Samsung s20 plus, with the purchase I'm offered a 6 month tril of Spotify premium. When i tried to sign up for this it tells me I'm not eligible. I don't every remember signing up for a free trial in the past. Can someone tell me wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a new Samsung s20 plus, with the purchase I'm offered a 6 month tril of Spotify premium. When i tried to sign up for this it tells me I'm not eligible. I don't every remember signing up f...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] Change country for Spotify Premium

Hello there, I am facing difficulties to change my account from Germany to Italy. I was a student in Germany and now I am back to Italy. How can I change the country and let the people in my family be added to my Spotify premium family? I paid alread...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,    I am facing difficulties to change my account from Germany to Italy. I was a student in Germany and now I am back to Italy. How can I change the country and let the people...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unauthorized charges duplicate charge on the account.

Plan PremiumCountry PHDevice HUAWEI Operating System Android My Question or IssueToday i got notif that i was charged for. Monthly subscription. Supposedly i will get charged by next month. I am using globe prepaid mobile. And the amount deducted is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country PH Device HUAWEI  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Today i got notif that i was charged for. Monthly subscription. Supposedly i will get charg...
  • Elena
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to get Premium via mobile pay Smart

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceSamsung Galaxy A70My Question or IssueI have been trying to get Spotify Premium for my mobile device but it keeps on saying that something is wrong. I can only pay via mobile and my service provider is Smart. I...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Philippines Device Samsung Galaxy A70 My Question or Issue I have been trying to get Spotify Premium for my mobile device but it keeps on saying that something is wro...
  • Purtato
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes